16

𝖬𝖸𝖲𝖳𝖤𝖱𝖸 𝖮𝖥 𝖫𝖮𝖵𝖤
𝖬𝖠𝖳𝖳 𝖲𝖳𝖴𝖱𝖭𝖨𝖮𝖫𝖮
𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 16

the next morning we had all got up and planned to go to breakfast. it was about 9:30am when we got up and we were also planning to get dressed and suits for prom. chris was coming with us to get our outfits for prom but he wasn't coming to breakfast.

it was warm outside so i decided to wear a pair of gray biker shorts, but despite it being warm, i still wore a white sweater and then i put on some long nike socks and a pair of white air forces.

bella, aubrey and nick got ready and then once they were done we set off to go to the diner which was a few blocks away.

once we got there we got a seat at a table and sat down, the waitress passed us menus and asked us what drinks we wanted.

"can i have a dr pepper please?" nick asked.

"yes of course," the waitress replied, "anything for you girls?"

"can i have a vanilla late please?" i asked.

"a large one?"

"yes please."

"can i have the same please?"aubrey asked.

"and me too." bella added on.

"sure thing, i'll bring your drinks out and then i'll take your food order."

"thank you so much." we all replied in unison.

the waitress walked off and towards the kitchen. we were all looking for what food we wanted on the menu before my phone made a noise and i saw a message from chris.

• • •

CHRIS🍟
11:03AM

hey are you guys at your house?

no we're out getting breakfast why?

where at?

the diner in town

oh
uh well ive got a problem

whats the problem

matt and alia are going there
so he was gonna drop me off with
you guys

well you can come and eat with
us then if you want

yeah okay
see you soon

see you soon
seen

• • •

i read out the messages to everyone and they were fine with chris joining us. after about five minutes, the waitress brought us our drinks and we ordered our food.

then the bell on top of the door rang, matt walked through the door with alia and chris was stood behind then. matt came over to us with alia and chris to say hi. chris sat next to me and nick on one of the seats.

"hey." matt said quietly.

"hey bro." nick replied.

bella and aubrey stared at him while i just nodded my head at him.

"i'm alia by the way." she said introducing herself in a sort of bratty tone.

"yeah... we're aware." aubrey replied.

"well we're gonna get a table now and i'll see you all later." matt said.

"see you soon." chris and nick replied before matt and alia walked off to the other side of the diner to get a table.

a short while after, our food arrived. chris had a little bit of food off each of our plates. once we had finished we sat there for a bit and talked about the situation.

"i'm really pissed off at him." i said looking across the diner to see the two of them laughing.

"to be honest, i am as well. the way he spoke to you wasn't okay and i feel like he's lying about his feelings to himself and to alia." chris replied.

"what do you mean by that?" bella asked.

"i think he's got feelings for emily..."

M TALKS💌
-cliffhangerrrrrrr