08

𝖬𝖸𝖲𝖳𝖤𝖱𝖸 𝖮𝖥 𝖫𝖮𝖵𝖤
𝖬𝖠𝖳𝖳 𝖲𝖳𝖴𝖱𝖭𝖨𝖮𝖫𝖮
𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 8

it was friday night and everyone was at my house, bella had came home a few days early because her mom got asked to cover at her work place.

"do you have chips?" bella asked me looking through my refrigerator.

"well if you're looking for chips they're definitely not gonna be in the refrigerator." i replied, getting up out of my seat on the couch and walking over to my kitchen cabinet and taking out the chips and placing them on the counter. "there should be some salsa and guacamole in the refrigerator if you want it."

"thanks." she smiled, picking up the chips off the counter and then getting the dips before closing the refrigerator door.

we both went and sat back down on the couch, we were watching annabelle. horror movies are not my cup of tea honestly, i hate them and so does matt apparently by the scared look on his face.

"i hate this so, so much." matt expressed.

"same it's horrible." i replied.

he put his arm around my shoulder and i layed my head on his chest.

• • •

the movie had finished and it was around 9:30 at night. we hadn't eaten much apart from the chips and dips and since lunch time today at school.

"can we get food?" nick asked.

"yeah, where are we going?" matt replied.

"hmm..." nick thought, "i don't know wether i want to go to 7-eleven and get snacks, or go to mcdonald's and get food."

"i'm not in the mood for mcdonald's." aubrey replied.

"honestly, me either." bella said, "i think i'm getting sick of it."

"woah, woah, woah..." chris said dramatically, "saying you don't want mcdonald's is one thing but then saying that you're getting sick of it is a whole other level of what the actual fuck isabella."

"damn, he used the full thing." i laughed.

"isabella? i'm sorry christopher owen."

"isabella adriana."

"christopher owen sturniolo."

"isabella adriana andrews."

"you guys are petty, so we're going to 7-eleven." nick smiled, getting up from his seat to put on a hoodie and shoes.

we all followed after him and walked out of the house to get in matts car and drive to the 7-eleven across town.

• • •

@/emilyrossii

emilyrossii bella's back :)))tagged: bellaandrews and aubreymathers

tagged: bellaandrews and aubreymathers

comments:

christophersturniolo isabella adriana andrews...
bellaandrews christopher owen sturniolo...
emilyrossii not this shit again🥱🥱
LIKED BY CHRISTOPHERSTURNIOLO

user power trio
LIKED BY EMILYROSSII, AUBREYMATHERS AND BELLAANDREWS

nicolassturniolo fine babes there
aubreymathers fine gay there😎
nicolassturniolo you already know

matthew.sturniolo one at the bottom😃
emilyrossii what about it matty b
matthew.sturniolo @/emilyrossii 🙃

user i don't like them that much
nicolassturniolo me either they're just always there somehow.

aubreymathers you're too cute
LIKED BY EMILYROSSII

bellaandrews what is that face that i'm pulling...
emilyrossii just you being you 😍

M TALKS
-wow 1.7k that's crazy,
we were at at 1.2 yesterday
thank you all so much!!