24

𝖬𝖸𝖲𝖳𝖤𝖱𝖸 𝖮𝖥 𝖫𝖮𝖵𝖤
𝖬𝖠𝖳𝖳 𝖲𝖳𝖴𝖱𝖭𝖨𝖮𝖫𝖮
𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 24

after a long debate about what we were gonna do that night, matt and i ended up going to olive garden for food seeing as though it was my favourite place to eat and one of his too.

we were sat down at one of the tables and we had just ordered our drinks which had already came, and we had ordered food too but we were still waiting for it.

"are you excited for your game tomorrow?" i asked him, taking a sip of my drink.

"to be honest, no." he replied, "i'm excited for it of course but it's gonna be my last one so i'm pretty fucking sad about it. chris and i have been playing lacrosse for so long."

"i mean it's understandable for you to be sad, i would be too. but i mean there's nothing that i've really thrown myself into in high school so i don't know how it would feel."

"well you did volleyball didn't you?"

"yeah i know, for like two years. and then i did a nick and quit." i laughed.

"ahh true." he said laughing along with me.

after a while of talking, our food came and we are while talking a bit more. once we had finished it was time to get them bill.

"i'll pay." matt smiled.

"are you sure i've got money her-" i replied pulling my wallet out of my pocket.

"no, i'm sure." he insisted.

i smiled at him, putting my wallet back into my pocket.

• • •

we had paid and walked outside before getting back into matts car.

"you going on aux?" matt asked.

"i don't ever turn down a chance to be the dj." i laughed then matt started laughing with me.

i connected my phone to the car and then clicked shuffle on my spotify playlist. the first song to play was clouded by brent faiyaz.

NOW PLAYING CLOUDED - BRENT FAIYAZ

"this song is so fucking good." i said.

"i have to give you that one." matt replied, nodding his head.

we started singing along to the song, and after around six or seven more songs we finally got to my house.

"this is where the night ends." i said putting my bottom lip out.

"unfortunately, tonight was really good though so thank you." matt smiled.

"no, thank you!" i replied.

we sat there for a few seconds before i heard matt say my name. i turned to look at him and before i knew it, he gave me a kiss. not trying to be corny or anything (which i probably am) but i felt safe. it was a quick kiss but it felt like it lasted forever.

afterwards, we looked at each other before i interrupted the silence. "it's pretty late. you have your game tomorrow so you should probably get going." i smiled at him before opening the car door and getting out of the car "goodnight matthew."

"night em, sleep well."

"you too."

@/olivegardenlover

olivegardenlover took me to olive garden, how cute of him🫶🏼tagged: matthew

tagged: matthew.sturniolo

comments:

nicolassturniolo @/matthew.sturniolo what is this?
matthew.sturniolo me that's what it is.

user hes so cute
LIKED BY MATTHEW.STURNIOLO AND OLIVEGARDENLOVER

christophersturniolo how's the date going?
olivegardenlover i'm wishing death on you right now...
matthew.sturniolo @/olivegardenlover oh me too.
LIKED BY OLIVEGARDENLOVER

aubreymathers WHEN WAS THIS TAKEN?
olivegardenlover like 30 mins ago

matthew.sturniolo who's that hot guy there?😍😍
olivegardenlover you i think

M TALKS💌
-AHHHHH FINALLY SOMETHING
HAPPENED OH MY LORDDDD!!
-it was very cringy i know you
don't need to tell me, but i mean
atleast something happened
after it taking forever 🙃🙃
-but i hope you are all doing
well🫶🏼