28

𝖬𝖸𝖲𝖳𝖤𝖱𝖸 𝖮𝖥 𝖫𝖮𝖵𝖤
𝖬𝖠𝖳𝖳 𝖲𝖳𝖴𝖱𝖭𝖨𝖮𝖫𝖮
𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 28

the game had officially started as all of the schools lacrosse team had walked onto the field. our school crowd started cheering, and then shortly after, the opposing team came on to the field and their school crowd started cheering.

matt and chris looked around at the crowd before finding us and waving. then after a few minutes the game had started.

it was a really good game, the teams practice had really paid off because they ended up winning their match which i was so proud of them for.

the opposing team had walked to the bleachers to sit down and the guys' team had stayed on the field.

after every senior game, the players parents/guardians get flowers off the kids and have a photo taken. i have no clue why it's a thing, but it's a sweet tradition.

"matthew and christopher sturniolos mother please enter the field." said the person on the intercom.

marylou stood up and walked through the gate which led to the field. matt and chris gave her a kiss on the cheek and the two of them handed her a bouquet of flowers each. they then got a photo of just the three of them.

"nick, come up." matt called to nick.

nick turned to look at us and smiled before standing up and walking to the field. then the four of them got a photo together.

• • •

@/olivegardenlover

olivegardenlover my people💫🤍tagged: nicolassturniolo, matthew

tagged: nicolassturniolo, matthew.sturniolo, christophersturniolo

comments:

matthew.sturniolo i love you❤️
olivegardenlover i love you moreee <3

nicolassturniolo LOVE YOU
olivegardenlover i love youuuu

user this is so cute
LIKED BY OLIVEGARDENLOVER

user marylou>>>
olivegardenlover i agree

christophersturniolo how cute is this
olivegardenlover very cute christopher
LIKED BY CHRISTOPHERSTURNIOLO

M TALKS💌
-ugh i love them all so much