12

𝖬𝖸𝖲𝖳𝖤𝖱𝖸 𝖮𝖥 𝖫𝖮𝖵𝖤
𝖬𝖠𝖳𝖳 𝖲𝖳𝖴𝖱𝖭𝖨𝖮𝖫𝖮
𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 12

i woke the next morning by myself in matts room, i turned over so i had a full view of the room. i was there alone. the bedroom door was open slightly and i could hear muttering coming from outside of the door.

i grabbed my phone and glasses from the bedside table, slid my glasses on my face and clicked the power on button. it was eleven thirty-seven. shit, i must've been tired and needed that sleep.

i got up from the bed, pulling the hood of my hoodie over my head and walking out of the room and along the hallway to the kitchen. matt and chris were arguing with each other about random stuff like always.

"chris stop being so fucking annoying man, you piss me off." matt complained before turning around and seeing me stood there. "good morning sleepy."

"morning matthew and christopher."

"morning em." chris replied.

i walked over to them and took a seat next to chris on the island counter, matt was sat on the opposite counter facing the both of us.

"where is everyone?" i asked.

"they all went out, they were gonna ask you to go with them but i told them to leave you because you need your sleep." matt replied.

"oh, okay thanks. i'll text them now."

• • •

NICK🦜
11:45AM

where are you all?

we just went to target
bre wanted to get some chips

i think i'm gonna go home soon
to do some studying

studying?

yeah
probably
until i get caught off guard watching
netflix

typical you.
seen

• • •

"right," i said getting up from my seat "i'm off."

"where to?" chris questioned.

"do you want me to drive you?" matt asked.

"no it's okay, thanks though. i'll walk." i gave the two guys a hug and said goodbye, and then walked down the stairs and put on my shoes and then walked out the door.

my house was only a two or three minute walk up the street, so it didn't take long for me to be at the front door of my house. my mom was working a night shift at the hospital so it was just me and alex in the house.

i walked through the front door and took my shoes off before going into the kitchen. i grabbed a pepsi from the refrigerator and then walked up the stairs to my room, opening my pepsi on the way up.

i got into my room closing my door behind me. i sat on my bed and picked up my school bag off the floor, pulling out my pencil case, notebook and my chemistry textbook then i started making notes in my note book.

• • •

about four hours later, i gave up with taking notes. i turned on my tv and continued watching elite on netflix. shortly after, i heard a knock on my door.

"come in!" i yelled to the person on the other side of the door.

the door opened slightly and alex's head popped through. "hi." he said walking over to me and sitting on my bed.

"what do you need?" i asked.

"advice."

i furrowed my eyebrows at his comment, he hardly ever spoke to me about his day, never mind advice.

"what's up?" i asked, a little sceptical of what he would need advice on.

"i need advice on girls. before you talk i'm gonna explain. so basically, i like this girl you know and i feel like she likes me back but i don't think she does, you know what i mean?"

"can i talk now?"

"go ahead."

"you need to just ask her, that's the only advice i can give you. don't get a friend to ask her or don't ask one of her friends. ask her yourself." i replied.

"is that it?"

"yeah i guess."

"oh, okay. thanks." he got up from the bed before walking over to my door, he stood still for a second before turning around and giving me a hug and then finally leaving. i was taken aback, last time i hugged him was when he was little. i felt like our relationship was getting fixed a little.

M TALKS💌
- hey! how are you guys?
i'm gonna try and upload a bit
more in the future.
-if you want to follow me i would
appreciate it, just so you get
notifications when i'm gonna upload
off my community tab :)))