22

𝖬𝖸𝖲𝖳𝖤𝖱𝖸 𝖮𝖥 𝖫𝖮𝖵𝖤
𝖬𝖠𝖳𝖳 𝖲𝖳𝖴𝖱𝖭𝖨𝖮𝖫𝖮
𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 22

it was fourth period and me, bella and aubrey had just finished gym and we were in the changing rooms getting dressed again.

"bro, this place smells of literal ass." aubrey complained pulling her shirt over her head.

"what do you expect bre, we've all just been running around outside sweating."i laughed.

"yeah well no shit sherlock, but i mean like, is it that hard to put on some deodorant and get on with your day?" she said pulling out a bottle of deodorant from her bag and spraying it all over the place.

"dude," bella said while coughing "i'm asthmatic you dip shit. are you trying to kill me?"

"if you were getting on my nerves i would be, but you're not so no."

"that's what i thought so now you can stop."

• • •

once we were ready we grabbed our bags and walked out of the changing rooms before walking towards the lockers. matt was stood at my locker messing around with the code on my lock.

"matt, what are you doing?" i laughed putting my bag with my clothes and shoes on the floor. i tapped his hand for him to get off my lock and then i put in my code, 1937.

"what happened in 1937?" matt asked me sarcastically.

"i don't know, you tell me. google what happened in 1937."

he laughed at me before picking up my bag off the floor to give it to me.

"thank you." i smiled.

"you're welcome." he replied.

i locked my locker again and walked towards the cafeteria with matt to go and get some food.

"what are you doing tonight?" he asked me.

"nothing, why?"

"well me either so i was wondering if you wanted to hang out?"

"i will, but are you not sick of me? i'd be sick of me."

"i'll never get sick of you em." he said looking at me with a smile on his face.

i smiled back at him before saying "you're so cute matthew." and giving him a kiss on the cheek.

his cheeks went a light shade of red and he had a smirk on his face. we walked into the cafeteria to get out food and once we had got it we walked over to the table that nick, aubrey and bella were sat at, but chris was nowhere to be seen.

"where the fuck is chris at now?" i sighed taking a seat next to matt on the table.

"text him, i have no clue." nick replied, taking a bite out of his sandwich.

• • •

CHRIS🍟

where are you?

having a fat piss where are you?

having a fat sandwich

oh damn are there anymore BLTs left?

idk hurry up and check for yourself

i'll be like 2 mins
i'm almost done

fine
seen

• • •

"he's having a 'fat piss'" i laughed.

"he's so gross it's embarrassing." nick said putting his hand over his mouth.

it was a few minutes before chris came over to meet us. he had a tall can of pepsi in one of his hands and a blt in the other.

"craziest thing ever bro." chris said, putting his stuff down opposite matt and sitting down before the two did their handshake.

i looked at the both of them doing the hand shake , "that still confuses me you know, even after the amount of times i've seen it."

"nothing confusing about it em." matt said before they did it again.

"no i'm with emily on this one, what the fuck was that?" bella said.

"a handshake dipshit." chris replied.

"yeah well i could tell that asshat."

"anyways i was gonna tell you all something before i was rudely disrupted by the handshake comments. so there was two blt's left so i took the last two because i was like, why not?"

"great story christopher." nick replied sarcastically.

M TALKS💌
-hey! how is everyone?
i hope you're all doing well.