11

𝖬𝖸𝖲𝖳𝖤𝖱𝖸 𝖮𝖥 𝖫𝖮𝖵𝖤
𝖬𝖠𝖳𝖳 𝖲𝖳𝖴𝖱𝖭𝖨𝖮𝖫𝖮
𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 11

matt drove us all the the triplets house, we got out of the car and walked to the front door of the house and upstairs to the kitchen.

"i'm so tired." i whined.

"how are you tired? it's like ten." bella laughed.

"doesn't mean i can't be tired." i replied, rubbing my eyes.

i walked over to the kitchen cabinet grabbed a glass  and filled it up with water out of the refrigerator.

"are you guys staying tonight?" nick asked us three girls.

"yeah." we all agreed.

we walked into chris' bedroom and sat down, chris started playing music on his computer and singing along to it.

NOW PLAYING LUST - LIL SKIES

the music was loud but not so loud that we couldn't hear each other talking.

"so what are we doing for the rest of the night?" aubrey asked us all.

"bro, im so tired i physically don't know if i can do anything else." i whined.

"you can go to sleep you know?" matt laughed.

i laid my head down on the pillow and closed my eyes. matt was sat next to me on his phone looking through tiktoks.

i ended up falling asleep after a few minutes, i was out for a good hour before i was awakened by matt poking me repeatedly.

"what do you want?" i groaned, pissed off that i had been woken up in the most annoying way possible.

"nick, aubrey and bella have gone into nicks room, are you staying in mine or in nicks?"

"i'll stay in yours, there will be no room in nicks."

chris was sat in front of his computer playing video games with his headset on.

"c'mon then." he replied getting up from the bed.

i got up from the bed, we both said bye to chris and walked into matts room keeping the door open slightly behind us.

M TALKS💌
- HEY GUYS!! sorry i haven't updated
in a while, ive been super busy and i'm
sorry that this one was so short!