27

𝖬𝖸𝖲𝖳𝖤𝖱𝖸 𝖮𝖥 𝖫𝖮𝖵𝖤
𝖬𝖠𝖳𝖳 𝖲𝖳𝖴𝖱𝖭𝖨𝖮𝖫𝖮
𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 27

the school day had finished and the game started at 5:30pm, so we had plenty of time to get ready beforehand.

all of us had met at the lockers before chris and matt had to head off to the pe locker rooms for their final practice before the game.

"what are you all doing now?" matt asked me while the others were talking a few meters away.

"going to get ready at my house." i replied.

"sounds fun, we'll we better head off now to practice. oh, and here, take my keys." he said passing me the keys to his car.

"what are you giving me these for?" i questioned him suspiciously.

"go to the car, open the trunk."

"you haven't got a body in there have you, matt?"

"fuck no, emily." he laughed. "my other jersey is in there, wear it to the game."

"are you sure?"

"yeah of course, have it." matt smiled

"aw, matt you're too cute." i smirked before hugging him.

• • •

i got matts jersey out of his car before me, nick, aubrey and bella walked to my house to get ready.

"i actually can't believe my brother, he's so in love with you, it's actually sickening." nick said, following behind me walking into my house.

"not my fault nicolas, you young love bae." i replied.

"you know what, i think you're both cute. the whole friends to lovers dynamic." bella said.

"i agree with you on that one." aubrey added on.

we all grabbed a drink from the refrigerator and walked upstairs to my room. i connected my speaker to my laptop to play my playlist and then we all changed our clothes.

NOW PLAYING
WILDFLOWER - 5SOS

after watching a few episodes of the office on netflix, it was almost 5pm so we decided to head off to the game. before we headed off, i went into alex's room to say goodbye.

"i'm going to the game alex."

"okay have fun, see you later."

"see you later."

we walked downstairs and then headed to the game, we were meeting the boys' mom and dad there.

• • •

once we arrived, we went to the back of the school and met marylou and jimmy. they were sat on the second row of bleachers in the middle section. we all said hello to them and slowly more and more people were entering the grounds.

"is that matthews jersey?" marylou asked me.

"yeah he gave me his other one." i replied with a smile.

"because he's in love with her mom." nick chimed in.

"i think it's very sweet emily."

five-thirty rolled around pretty fast and all of a sudden the school band started playing to start the game...