21

𝖬𝖸𝖲𝖳𝖤𝖱𝖸 𝖮𝖥 𝖫𝖮𝖵𝖤
𝖬𝖠𝖳𝖳 𝖲𝖳𝖴𝖱𝖭𝖨𝖮𝖫𝖮
𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 21

it was the morning after i had made up with matt, i didn't realise that it was a monday and we had school, it was the last week of school before we graduated so we were having a more laid back week.

i slept in matts room that night, and when i woke up he had already gotten ready and everything. it was around seven am and i still needed to get ready.

i got up off the bed and walked into nicks room, he was laying on his bed on his phone.

"good morning em." he said with a smile on his face.

"morning nick." i replied, "do you have any sweatpants that i could borrow please?"

"i don't have any clean ones i don't think, matt and chris are in chris' room, go check with them because i don't have any clean ones."

"okay thanks!" i smiled to him before i walked out of his room and into chris' to see if him and matt were in there. i opened the door and saw chris still laid in his bed and matt sat on his phone on chris' gaming chair.

"morning guys." i said.

"good morning em." matt smiled.

"morning." chris groaned, turning his head the other way to look at me.

"does anyone have any sweats that i could wear?" i asked.

"i do," matt replied getting up off the seat and walking towards the door to go to his room, "i'll go and get them out of my bedroom, you can change in there if you want?"

"okay, thank you."

we walked into matts room, he opened his closet and got out a pair of gray sweatpants. he passed me them before saying "there you go, i'll leave you to get ready."

"thanks matt." i replied with a smile on my face. he walked out of the room, closing the door behind himself.

i took off the pants that i had on already and slid the pair of gray sweatpants on. i opened matts closet door and took out a white shirt that i found and put it on. i walked out of his room and into chris' room again. nick had joined the other two boys and now they were just waiting for me.

"are we all ready?" nick asked.

"yeah." we all replied.

we all walked out of the house and got into matts car before picking aubrey and bella up from their houses.

M TALKS💌
-holaaa!! sorry it's taken so
long for me to update, i've been
really stuck on what to write and
ive also been really busy! so i'm
sorry that this one's a short and
boring one but at least it's something
i guess.