20

𝖬𝖸𝖲𝖳𝖤𝖱𝖸 𝖮𝖥 𝖫𝖮𝖵𝖤
𝖬𝖠𝖳𝖳 𝖲𝖳𝖴𝖱𝖭𝖨𝖮𝖫𝖮
𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 20

i looked at matt in disbelief of what he had just said. i felt bad for alia of course because she basically did get played which isn't nice at all, but at the same time i was so fucking happy i was screaming inside.

i picked up my drink and took a few sips before putting it back down again. "i have no clue what to say right now." i said looking at him again.

"you don't need to say anything. but i just don't know what we're supposed to do." he replied, picking up one of his chicken nuggets and biting into it.

"sorry to break it to you but that's your problem not mine."

"i know, i know. i thought she was boring anyways, not much conversation."

"that's not the point though matt, the point is that she might've really liked you and that makes me feel kinda bad."

"c'mon em, do you really feel bad at all. she's a cheerleader for fuck sakes, do you really think she would like me. i, matthew bernard sturniolo, was a social experiment. i'm telling you that right now. read my lips emily, social experiment..." he laughed.

"matt, i wish you would stop talking about yourself like that. any girl would wanna date you if they knew what you were like. how many times have you talked to this girl in person?" a questioned, furrowing my eyebrows.

"probably like twice."

"exactly! you can't get to know someone properly when you've only spoken to them twice. so if you'd talked more i'd be like, you know what, fucking forget about me, go and get her. but talking twice? no way. she was a bitch anyways."

"and how many times have you talked to her?" he asked.

"once which was today, and i could tell by her attitude and mannerisms that she was a bitch. so that was enough."

"you're contradicting yourself em, you're telling me that you can't get to know someone properly after only speaking to them twice, but here you are saying that you've spoken to the girl once and didn't like her?"

"yes, that is what i'm saying, because i wasn't gonna date her. it's different for me. but don't worry about what i said anymore, what are you gonna do now?"

"eat my food and so should you." he replied eating some fries. i rolled my eyes at his comment and bit into another chicken nugget before taking a sip of my drink.

"are we just gonna sit here all night matt?" i asked.

"if you want to we could, but i wasn't planning on it."

"well are we going to your house or are you taking me back to mine?"

"you can come to my house if you want?" he suggested.

"yeah sure, i'll just text alex and tell him i'm not coming home."

• • •

ALEX🚽

i'm going to matts house do you
need anything?

yeah okay
i don't think

okay i'll see you tomorrow

see you tomorrow
what time will you be home?

i don't know i'll text you

okay
seen

M TALKS💌
-my reads are growing so fast!
i love and appreciate you all and
i'm so grateful!