23

𝖬𝖸𝖲𝖳𝖤𝖱𝖸 𝖮𝖥 𝖫𝖮𝖵𝖤
𝖬𝖠𝖳𝖳 𝖲𝖳𝖴𝖱𝖭𝖨𝖮𝖫𝖮
𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 23

to be honest, the rest of the school day went painfully slow, we had two more periods after lunch and in my opinion, they made the day feel even slower because they were boring lessons. the last period was finally over and i walked to my locker with nick to get my things.

"did chris and matt tell you that it was their last lacrosse game on wednesday?" nick asked me.

"i've heard that there was one but they never told me about it, ive just overheard people talking about it, why?"

"oh, i was just wondering that's all."

i gave nick a suspicious look before closing my locker and walking with him towards the front doors of school. we headed over to the parking lot where matt, chris and bella were.

"where's bre?" nick asked.

"taking her fucking time, she needs to hurry up." chris sighed.

"calm down chris, she'll be here soon." matt laughed, opening the drivers side door and sitting on his seat. he put his keys in the exhaust, not turning the car on yet and just leaving them still.

after a minute or two, aubrey came running over to the car. "i'm so sorry, my social studies teacher was blabbing on, and on, and on, and on. so i walked out, i didn't care about his shit."

"can we go now?" chris asked impatiently.

"mhm." matt hummed before turning the keys and waiting for aubrey to join the rest of us in the car.

"what are the plans then?" aubrey questioned us.

"i'm busy and so is matt." i replied.

"making plans without us i see." nick said crossing his arms.

"yeah, we'll you guys need to stop being such late planners." matt told them.

• • •

we had dropped bella and aubrey off at their houses and then we drove the the guys' house. matt turned off the car before getting out with the three of us following behind him. we walked into their house and into the kitchen where we saw mary-lou.

"hi boys, hey emily sweetheart! nice to see you again." mary-lou said with a big smile on her face.

"hey mary-lou!" i replied giving her a hug, "how are you?"

"i'm good thank you, how are you?"

"i'm good thanks!"

chris was stood at the refrigerator getting a pepsi out like he always is before he said, "mom, did you know that emily and matt are dating?"

"matthew and emily? tell me you're kidding around with me!" mary-lou said with her mouth wide open.

"chris, can you actually fuck off bro. you're mad annoying." matt yelled.

"matthew, language! chris, stop making up lies to annoy him."

"right let's go." matt huffed picking up his car keys and phone before grabbing my hand and pulling me along with him.

"bye everyo- matt damn, stop fucking pulling me!" i laughed.

we walked downstairs and then into the driveway where matts car was parked. "so where we going then?" matt asked getting into his car.

M TALKS💌
- hey everyone! how are you
all? i'm so sorry it's taken me
almost 2 weeks to upload another
chapter, ive had the worst fucking
writers block ever. but how are
you all, i hope you're doing well.