05

𝖬𝖸𝖲𝖳𝖤𝖱𝖸 𝖮𝖥 𝖫𝖮𝖵𝖤
𝖬𝖠𝖳𝖳 𝖲𝖳𝖴𝖱𝖭𝖨𝖮𝖫𝖮
𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 5

it was the end of the school day and it had gone really fast in my opinion but chris and matt had lacrosse practices after school so nick and i decided to stay back to watch their practice, and also so matt could give us a ride home.

"i really want coffee you know." nick told me.

"no way, i was thinking the same thing, great minds think alike nicolas."

"we should go to the coffee shop on the corner."

"yeah sure!"

we got up from our seats and walked down a few steps before i saw matt jogging towards us, he was wearing a long sleeved white top underneath a white school lacrosse t-shirt and white studded boots.

"hey, where are you guys going?"

"for a coffee, do you want anything?" i asked.

"no just save me some of yours."

"no problem, see you soon."

"bye." he smiled as he picked up his stick and ran back over to the rest of his team.

• • •

nick and i walked out of the school and down the street to the coffee shop which was located on the corner.

"hi can i have a large sweet tea please for nick?" he asked the barista.

"yes of course," they replied "and what do you want ma'am?"

"umm, can i have a large iced coffee with vanilla syrup please for emily?"

"of course! that'll be eight dollars and fifty cents."

nick handed her his cash and we stood and waited for our names to be called so we could collect our drinks. once we got our drinks we decided to sit outside the coffee shop for a while just so we didn't have to hear a group of senior guys screaming at eachother for another hour.

• • •

@/olivegardenlover

olivegardenlover coffee date, kinda nervoustagged: nicolassturniolo

tagged: nicolassturniolo

comments:

aubreymathers i want coffee now
olivegardenlover you should stop being so busy all the time and come to get coffee with us then
aubreymathers @/olivegardenlover sorry i love you🙃

nicolassturniolo first date, kinda nervy shorty baes
olivegardenlover why are you staring at me??????
matthew.sturniolo stop being weird nick
christophersturniolo yeah stop nick

matthew.sturniolo thanks for sharing your drink ig
olivegardenlover you're welcome i suppose
matthew.sturniolo 🥰
LIKED BY OLIVEGARDENLOVER