29

𝖬𝖸𝖲𝖳𝖤𝖱𝖸 𝖮𝖥 𝖫𝖮𝖵𝖤
𝖬𝖠𝖳𝖳 𝖲𝖳𝖴𝖱𝖭𝖨𝖮𝖫𝖮
𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 29

after the game, we all went out for food to a nice fancy restaurant to celebrate the teams successful last game. everything went smoothly, and at around ten o'clock we all went home.

• • •

matt💌
11:13pm

thank you for coming tonight

you're welcome matthew

i have a question

hit me

have you got your prom dress yet?

indeed i have

good
because it would be cool if you
were my prom date🫢

yeah that would be kinda cool ngl

so what colours your dress then

hmmmm
questioning wether to tell you
or not

just tell me

okay
pink

of course

yup

well prom date
i'll see you tomorrow
sleep well

you too matt

love you em

love you more matt🤍
seen

• • •

it was a thursday and it was hawaiian day. i didn't have a single hawaiian shirt so i was gonna steal one of chris' , because apparently he has a huge collection of hawaiian shirts for some reason?

the guys picked me up at around 8:30am that morning to go to school, and everyone seemed to be in good spirits due to it being our graduation tomorrow and the lacrosse win last night.

"hey em!" matt said as i got into the passenger seat of the car.

"hello matthew." i replied with a smile.

he was wearing a pair of shorts with a blue hawaiian shirt that had flowers on it.

"hey emily!" nick and chris said from the back seat.

"hello boys." i replied.

"i've got your shirt for you em." chris smiled.

"aww, thanks chrissy."

"my pleasure." he smiled handing it over.

i had a tank top on along with a pair of biker shorts so i just put the shirt on over my tank top.

after picking bella and aubrey up from their houses, we drove to school. they were also wearing themed shirts. bella brought a hawaiian flower necklace for each of us to wear.

when we walked into school, matts sneakily held my hand. i turned around to look at him, giving him a smile and he did the same.

"how are you feeling today?" he asked.

"i'm doing good, how are you?"

"i'm good thanks. have you got any free periods today?" he questioned.

i pulled out my phone from my pocket to check my schedule "uhh... yeah i have fourth and fifth free."

"same." he said with a smile on his face.

even though we were just doing quizzes in all of our classes, which of course was way better than doing school work, it was fun to have free periods.

"right well, i'm off to social studies." matt said letting him of my hand.

"okay, i'll see you later." i replied.

"see you later em." he said before giving be a light kiss and walking off to his class...

M TALKS💌
-hello everyone! how are you
all? i'm sorry that it's been taking
me a while to upload. ive either
been really busy or not had the
best motivation. but here's a new
chapter for you all and i hope
you all enjoy it!
-i also love reading all of
your comments, their either
really funny or really sweet which
brightens up my day :)