17

𝖬𝖸𝖲𝖳𝖤𝖱𝖸 𝖮𝖥 𝖫𝖮𝖵𝖤
𝖬𝖠𝖳𝖳 𝖲𝖳𝖴𝖱𝖭𝖨𝖮𝖫𝖮
𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 17

"i think he likes emily..." chris confessed. "but what i'm thinking is that he doesn't think emily feels the same way and he doesn't want to ruin the friendship, so he's going to alia to distract him."

i looked at him in shock and disbelief.

"shit, i didn't even think of that." i replied.

"i think you should just tell him." nick said. "because i'd be really pissed off if i had a bitchy sister in law."

we all laughed at nicks comment, "i think emily would be a better sister in law." bella laughed.

"i do too." i replied.

we continued to eat our food and once we were all done, we sat there and talked for an hour or two. i looked over at matt and alias table and they were stood up giving each other a hug to say bye. alia walked out the door of the diner and matt walked over to us.

"hey again." he said.

"hey." we all replied.

"how was your date?" chris asked.

"fucking awful." he said sitting down at our table. "she's the most unsocial person i've ever came into contact with."

we just looked at him for a few seconds before nick spoke, "well i'm done, i want out of here. i need to get stuff to decorate my graduation cap."

we all got off the seats, i walked over to the front counter with bella to pay for food. once we had paid, we walked to matts car and got in. the whole ride to target was quiet apart from matt and chris singing along to the songs on the aux.

we arrived at target and got our supplies quickly before getting back to their house. we walked up to the kitchen and put all of our supplies on the kitchen island and nick got our graduation caps.

"what are we doing then?" chris asked.

"decorating hats." aubrey replied with an "are you stupid" face.

"yeah well i know that you fuckin' dumbass." chris said, "i meant what design."

"oh, i think i'm gonna do blue glitter and then letters saying 'class of 2021'." bella explained.

"i'm gonna do the same but red glitter, are you doing it with green?" i asked aubrey. she nodded her head at me and grabbed the green glitter paper off the counter.

"why are you so planned out with this shit?" chris asked. "i'm just putting skies and lyrical lemonade things on it and calling it a day."

"of course you are." matt laughed, "i don't even know if i wanna decorate my cap, i fucking hated high school."

M TALKS💌
-hey! sorry you had to wait ive
been really busy recently but
i'm gonna try and upload
another soon!