32

𝖬𝖸𝖲𝖳𝖤𝖱𝖸 𝖮𝖥 𝖫𝖮𝖵𝖤
𝖬𝖠𝖳𝖳 𝖲𝖳𝖴𝖱𝖭𝖨𝖮𝖫𝖮
𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 32

it was around twelve in the afternoon, and by this point aubrey had just woken up and bella had been up for around an hour or so.

"i feel like i'm fucking dying dude." aubrey whined, her face was in the pillow making her voice slightly muffled.

"i'm not surprised," i laughed "you were wasted last night."

"what like how bad?" she asked, lifting her head up from the pillow.

"bre, you fell asleep in the bath. that says enough..." bella shouted from the bathroom.

i laughed at bellas comment before getting up and walking towards aubreys closet and getting out a pair of sweatpants and a white cropped t-shirt.

"where are you going with my clothes?" aubrey asked.

"out with matt." i replied taking off the clothes i was wearing the night before.

"ooooh, but those clothes better be getting returned."

"don't worry they will be." i said walking into the bathroom.

i turned on the shower before bella walked out, closing the door behind her. i got in the shower for about five minutes, before getting out and wrapping a towel around me and walking out of the bathroom.

"matt texted you." bella told me, handing me my phone.

i took my phone from her and opened matts message.

• • •

MATT💌
12:46PM

hey em, text me when you're
ready and i'll come and pick
you up🫶🏼

hello bernard🥰
i'm just getting my clothes on so if
u want to come over in 5 mins i'll
be ready

okay😀

• • •

i put the clothes on that i stole from aubrey before sliding on my shoes. i heard a car horn beep outside of the house before getting another text from matt.

• • •

MATT💌
1:02PM

i'm here now

yup
coming down now
seen

• • •

i said goodbye to the girls before walking downstairs and leaving the house.

matt was sat in the drivers side of the vehicle with his head down on his phone, keeping himself occupied whilst waiting for me.

i opened the passenger side door and matts head turned to look at me. a big smile quickly emerged on his face. which made me smile also.

"hello matthew." i said.

"hello emily." he replied before giving me a peck on the lips.

"where are we off to?" i asked, buckling my seatbelt.

"you tell me."

"no, so you're telling me you haven't got anything planned?" i said with a frown.

"no, but i really want a subway."

"off to subway we go then. i really want ham and cheese toasted sandwich."

"boring..." he muttered.

i rolled my eyes at him before connecting my phone to the aux.

M TALKS💌
-hello loves<3 i hope you're
all doing well. this chapters
a short one but we move, im
gonna try to be more consistent
aswell but i've been so busy so
please don't think i'm abandoning
the book🙃