𝟏𝟑 | 𝐤𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐩𝐞

𝐤𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐬
ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵉᵃˡⁱᶻᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿ ᵒᶠ ʰᵃᵖᵖⁱⁿᵉˢˢ

- 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘢𝘶𝘳𝘰𝘳𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘢𝘥 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘦, 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘢 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘸 -

______

Damia got out of the shower smelling of roses and the rain. She hummed and sang sweet melodies. She couldn't tell what got over her. But she was in a good mood that day.

Shower was refreshing and so was her mood. She felt giddy as she took the towel off her damp hair.

She had her hair on one side of her shoulder. She combed her fingers through her hair as she made her way deeper into her room. She was so lost in her mind that she walked past the bodies sitting on her sister's bed.

She opened her closet and sat down in search for something else to wear. She was wearing a cotton summer dress. It was light and comfortable but too bland to wear out.

She chose two dresses. One floral flowy dress with puffy sleeves and one bodycon dress with spaghetti straps. Both were really pretty. She couldn't choose one.

"Dali," she called as she inspected the two dresses in her hands. "Which one should I pick?" She closed the closet door with one leg and sprung around.

She froze in her ground. Daliah starred at her with big amused eyes as Mia's heart dropped. Daliah sat on her bed with her legs crossed. Besides her sat the ocean eyed burglar of her thoughts.

Mia stood like a dear caught in headlights. A giggle escaped Daliah's mouth. She abruptly got up and walked out of the door leaving Mia alone with the man who consumed her thoughts and wrecked her completely.

Mia's eyes trailed back from the door to the man on the bed. Viktor was huge. His height, his well built body, ripples of muscles and layers of rich flesh was too big for the bed.

Mia and Dali shared this room ever since they were little kids. In all those years never has she ever thought the room was small untill now.

Viktor sat on the edge of the bed, dipping half of the mattress with his weight. His long legs bent in an irregular angle because of his height and the poor length of the bed frame. He was hunched a little due to probable discomfort.

His shirt hugged his toned muscles like a second skin. His strong arms were on his thighs. Several rings were placed on his dominant fingers. A gold chain dangled from his neck. Mia was almost scared the bed would collapse anytime.

Viktor stayed silent as he watched her. She was still in a shocked stance as she collected her surroundings. Water dripped from her wet hair soaking the back of her thin cotton dress and the floor beneath her.