𝟏𝟖 | 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬

𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐱𝐢𝐚
ᵃ ˢᵗᵃᵗᵉ ᵒᶠ ᶠʳᵉᵉᵈᵒᵐ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ᵗʳᵃⁿqᵘⁱˡⁱᵗʸ

- 𝘐'𝘮 𝘴𝘰 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐 𝘮𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘸 𝘢 𝘮𝘢𝘱 𝘰𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘥𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮 𝘤𝘦𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 -

__________

There was nothing better then a Monday morning sunshine warming up your body while you're lying on the softest covers ever. And it would've stayed like that if that scenario was provided with a good night's sleep.

Mia kept twisting and turning all night long. She couldn't sleep or breathe properly. She was so intimidated by the intimacy Viktor had her experiencing. She watched him sleep like a baby all night long. Whenever she would try to escape from his hold he would pull her closer. He sure did keep her warm but that warmth came with extreme embarrassment and a permanent blush on her cheeks.

She kept playing everything that happened between them last night in her head. It was terrifyingly an exotic experience.

She was looking out the window into the city. All the blinds were closed except the one she was looking at. The entire room was filled with excruciating light from the glaring sun. It was hard to look at.

So she dragged her gaze from the curtains to the restraints on her. Viktor's arms were large and strong. He had her body pressed against him with his hold around her waist from the back. She could feel the rise and fall of his chest on her back. She didn't know what gave her the nerve but she slowly twisted around in his arms to face him.

He looked peaceful as he slept. One could dare say he even looked a bit boyish. Mia raised one of her hands up to his jaw while the other stayed against his heart. She rubbed her hands against his skin.

"You," she paused. "You are so pretty," she whispered. She traced her gaze all over his face taking in every little detail she could grasp onto from up close. She stroked his jaw with her fingertips.

At first she thought it was her own mind morphing the reality to fit her imagination, but to her horror she watched as Viktor's lips curled up to a sinister smirk.

"Is that so?" He pried his ocean orbs open. Mia was speechless after getting caught caressing his face with admiration.

"You were awake." Her voice came out like an involuntary whisper. Viktor hummed and pulled her closer until their faces were mere inches apart.

"You think I'm pretty?" Viktor grumbled. Mia's heart pounded harder against her chest. She nibbled on her lips nervously.

Viktor's gaze dropped to her lips. He looked back up at Mia's face. There was a foreign glint, a darkness behind those eyes of his. He almost looked primal. Mia released her lips from her hold. She nodded slowly, unable to gather words.