③ ~ Ɱísϲհíҽƒ

Sarv POV
The timer rang and I rushed to the oven. I put on my mittens and carefully grabbed the tray of homemade french bread pizzas. I had made 6 of them, 3 for Ruv and 3 for me. I put them on some plates and got the cutlery. 

I put Ruv's food and cutlery on a tray and brought it to his "room" where he was sharpening his dagger. 

"Dinner's here!" I called from the hatch.

Ruv looked up and thanked me. I gave him his food and went to eat as well. The french bread pizzas tasted better than I'd expected. I should bake these more often.

When I was done, I went to Ruv's room to get his plate so I could wash it. I washed the dishes and felt bored so I decided to chat with Ruv to get to know him better.

Ruv POV
I heard the basement hatch open and I turned my rolly-chair around to see Sarv. She had let her hair down and was dressed casually. She looked....cute. NO NO, I DON'T LIKE HER! DON'T GET THE WRONG IDEA. Then, I felt a blush creep onto my cheeks. Oh no...I hope she doesn't realise...

"Ruv, are you okay? Your face is red! Do you have a fever?" Sarv asked. She sounded like my past mother.

"I'm fine-" I replied, but got caught off by a palm on my forehead. 

I turned redder. I can't be liking someone I just met! (A/N: YOU CAN! Ever heard of "love at first sight"?) I barely even know this nun!  

"It doesn't seem like you have a fever..." she said as she continued feeling my forehead.

"That's because I DON'T HAVE a fever," I said, still blushing.

"Then why are you still red?" she asked, worried.

"I-I don't know," I mumbled.

Suddenly, I heard glass break. Sarv seemed to have heard it too. We rushed out of the basement to see one of the church's windows broken. There was a rock next to the window. Someone must've thrown the rock at the window. But who?  Then, I heard the giggles of...children. Pesky young brats.

Sarv made me hide because I was a wanted criminal, with a high bounty as well. I went into a closet and closed the door. I heard Sarv scolding the brats. Then, there was silence, all I could hear was myself, breathing. 

Afterwards, I heard another window breaking. I'm gonna teach these brats a lesson. But how do I do that without being caught... 

 I listened carefully and it seemed like the brats were leaving. I heard one more window break and then bicycle wheels rolling along the road. That's it! I could burst their bicycle tires the next time they come to cause trouble...heh

Sarv opened the closet door and let me out. She looked sleepy but refused to go to sleep. We talked in my room and she eventually fell asleep on my shoulder. I carried her, bridal-style, to her room (which she told me about).