①⑧ ~ Ƒɾօʍ Ɑҍօѵҽ...

(A/N: GUYS BORN PINK ALBUM IS OUT AHHHHHH- I'm definitely not binging it-)

Sarv POV
Why do you care for me? Why do you care for me? Why do you care for me?  This question ran through my head a million times throughout the day. I didn't answer his question at that moment and just stared into his eyes. Eventually he said, "Umm...if you're not comfortable with answering it then uh...it's okay...".  I could tell he was a bit disappointed.

I ended up avoiding him the whole day. I'm such a brat... Guilt fell over me, as I stared at the ceiling. I was in my bed, contemplating about everything. I was supposed to be sleeping but...I just couldn't. I decided to apologise to Ruv the next day. 

[~ The next day ~]

Third-person POV
Sarv woke up at 6 am as usual. She got ready and put on her nun outfit. She exited her room with eye bags, looking as if she got no sleep the night before and it was the truth. She slept for around an hour and was woken up because of a nightmare. Then, she couldn't sleep back. 

Anyways, Ruv was sitting on the couch, fidgeting with Rubiks cube that he found in the basement. He was thinking about the day before. Why was Sarv ignoring me? 

"Good morning Ruv..." Sarv mumbled, rubbing her eyes.

"Sarv...I'm so s-" Ruv muttered.

Sarv hugged Ruv tightly. Ruv flinched at this sudden movement. 

"It's not your fault...I should be the one saying sorry. I was so selfish. I ignored you the entire day...I'm so sorry.." Sarv murmured, still hugging Ruv.

??? POV
"Look at those two! They're so cute together!" I exclaimed.

"I never knew you were so interested in these type of things," a voice said.

"Ah! Shut up! THIS IS AN IMPORTANT MOMENT OF HIS LIFE!" I shouted excitedly.

He didn't talk after that. This is such a wholesome moment! Never thought Ruvvy could find love... He's grown so much!

"Rsch, why are you getting emotional now?" Krusveto asked.

"SHUT UP-" I screamed.

[Rschvania POV]

Sarv pulled away from the hug and stared at Ruv. LIKE JUST KISS ALREADY- 

"Sarv, I accept your apology," Ruv said, wiping Sarv's tears away.

Sarv gave a warm smile. I could tell Ruv wanted to as well but unfortunately, his face muscles are dead. 

"Now, you must be hungry! I'll go cook some food," Sarv stated, heading to the kitchen. Meanwhile, Ruv stared into space. No one will ever know what he was thinking of but I have a feeling that it was about Sarvvv~ 

"GIANT SIMP AHAH-" I shouted.

"He got it from you-" Krus said, smirking and cupping my face.

I blushed.

"SHUT THE *blip* UP-" I cried.

Krus kissed me to shut me up and I guess it worked...for 10 seconds.

"I'm wondering if he's ever gonna flirt with her. I mean, both of us are flirtatious," Krus stated. 

"Eh. He's so serious and boring because of you so you'll rarely see him flirt. And that's your fault," I said.

"And it's your fault that he uses so much profanity," Krus added.

"THAT'S *bleep* GOOD-" I sweared.

"LANGUAGE, DEAR!" Krus shouted.

Sarv came back with chocolate waffles and the two ate together. I'm getting hungry...

"Sarv, there's chocolate on your face," Ruv pointed out.

Sarv quickly grabbed a napkin to wipe it off but missed. She tried again and missed, AGAIN. WTH HOW DO YOU MISS TWICE ??? Anyways, Ruv took the napkin and wiped it off for her.

"THIS IS TOO MUCH FOR ME TOO HANDLE," I exclaimed.

Krus just rolled his eyes and continued watching the scene play out. 

(A/N: FULL CREDITS TO HANDZY FOR KRUSVETO AND RSCHVANIA! Both characters belong to her. Her YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYkz4ykN-kvJFGqLHJP9m8A)