③⑤ ~ Ƒօɾɠíⱱҽ ąղɗ Ƒօɾɠҽƭ

(A/N: I'm back y'all I rose from the dead- Anyways in all seriousness, I can't guarantee I will be able to go back to updating regularly but at time of publishing I will be having school holiday so I might update more.)

Warning: Blood, weapons, violence

(FNF4everAriswriter623)

Third-person POV
Ruv dropped onto the ground with a thud, blood spewing out of his abdominal area. He shielded Sarv from the bullet. Sarv was frozen on the spot, unable to move an inch and tears flowing from her eyes like waterfalls. Syvonik grinned before cackling wickedly. Sarv wiped her tears and her expression turned serious.

"Even in your demon form, you still can't beat me. You've probably gotten rusty over the past few years," Syvonik teased arrogantly, throwing a bunch of weapons towards her.

She dodged most of them, only having a few cuts here and there. She'd handled worse. 

"Oh, I wouldn't be so sure about that..." Sarv grinned, flying higher to look down on her traitorous brother.

Sarv threw the dagger to the ground, startling Syvonik and giving her enough time to shoot fireballs at him. She managed to hit his left wing, chest and right leg. Syvonik screamed in agony, his eyes starting illuminate with red. 

"YOU F**KING PIECE OF SH*T!" Syvonik blurted.

Syvonik tried flying, his half-burned wings failing him. He murmured a spell to heal his wounds, taking only a few seconds, but these few seconds costed him his life. Sarv continued dealing excruciating shots of fire, lightning, and sharp knives at him until he couldn't heal himself anymore, he didn't have the energy or strength to. He groaned in pain, lying on the ground.

"Let me give you one last chance. Plead for forgiveness or die a torturous death. Your fiancée wouldn't be very happy to know the love of her life tried to kill his sister, would she? She'd be so devastated over your death too..." Sarv trailed off, creating a ring of fire around him so he couldn't escape.

"Spare...me... Spare me please..." Syvonik said between breaths, "I'll revive your boyfriend and all your friends, I promise. Please... I never... I never meant to hurt you... I just wanted to be appreciated for once... please..."

Sarv healed Syvonik before opening her mouth to speak.

"I'm going to disregard the fact that you called Ruv my boyfriend... Syvonik, I already said I'd give you the throne if you wanted. I already said I'd send Mom and Dad to the deepest darkest depths of Hell if you wanted. You denied both and lashed out." 

"I.. I don't know what got to me... You know the nature of us demons... Lashing out unreasonably sometimes... It's normal, right? I've always had this problem since I was born, according to Mom."

"Yeah, it's normal to lash out, but it's the first time I've seen you have killing tendencies... It's really rare. Only happens when you're REALLY angry, like you've been bottling it up for years. Exactly your case. You know you could have always talked to me right? That's why you never had killing tendencies when you were younger, it's because you reached out to me in the past..."

"I didn't want to bother you, and you seemed pretty busy with the church and stuff..."

"What about Natalya?"

"Didn't want to bother her either"

"You know it wouldn't bother either of us, right? You can always talk to me, and I'm sure Nat would be happy to listen to you. Please remember this. Now, what would you like me to do? Do you want to have the throne? And what do you want to do to Mom and Dad?" Sarv asked, smiling.

"I don't need the throne, just some recognition. And for Mom and Dad... I'd like to privately have a word with them, and then you can lock them away in Hell's dungeons." Syvonik replied, returning a warm smile, "And uh where's the snake? I saw him with you when you came here."

"Oh uhm... I'm not too su-"

"Hi" Mamba said, clinging onto Sarv's horns.

"HOLY SH- MAMBA WHAT THE F*CK-" Sarv shrieked while Syvonik burst into laughter. 

"Sorry sorry I'm SO sorry..." Mamba apologised. 

"I'll let you stay up there, but only for a while, 'kay?"

Mamba nodded.

"Anyways, Syvonik, I'll do that once everything's returned to normal. But... are you really the mastermind behind the GP Massacre?"

"No, I'm not. I just copied it because it would seem more normal, since it's happened before."

"You know you could have brainwashed whoever saw it, right?"

"How would I know who saw it?"

"Fair point. Anyway, let's resurrect my friends"

"Can you... remove the fire now?"

"Oh yeah I almost forgot about that, sorry!"

---

"So you're saying your BROTHER killed us and then resurrected us??" Aris said, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah..." Sarv said.

"I'm very sorry for that... But at least your "deaths" were painless, right?" Syvo laughed nervously.

Ruv replied back, "It was NOT painless! DO YOU KNOW HOW MENTALLY PAINED I WAS WHEN MY LIFE WAS ON THE LINE? YOU KNOW HOW PAINFUL IT WAS TO HAVE TO DECIDE IN MILISECONDS WHETHER I SHOULD SACRIFICE MY DAMN LIFE FOR SARV?"

Rsch: What the hell- What the f*ck did I miss while I was trapped inside a dead corpse hanging from some ropes?

Krus: I'm wondering the same thing, just without the profanities.. y'know

Sarv patted Ruv's back, urging him to calm down. However, Ruv kept death staring at Syvo, scaring the heck out of him. 

"Ruv stop it you're scaring him!" Sarv scolded.

Ruv rolled his eyes and did as told. 

"So... what now?" Mayumi asked.

"Let's go eat! I'm hungry after dying and being revived again," Carol exclaimed.

"Can we go karaoke afterwards?" Aris suggested. 

"Oh that sounds fun!" Sarv said.

"Last person to McDonald's won't get any b*tches! Or dudes!" Whitty shouted, grabbing Carol and dragging her along.

"HEY! WAIT UP!!" Syvonik called.

"Okay let's just act civil and WALK th-" Ruv said, Mayumi and Aris not listening and running off, following the others, "Seriously? Ugh...c'mon Sarv let's go, and remember to bring along your snake friend with you too."

Ruv slid his hands into Sarv's, and sneakily interlocking fingers with his face powdered pink, before strolling off to McDonald's.