②⓪ ~ ƁɾíƖƖíɑղե Ɓօօƙs

Ruv POV
The book was called "An Illegal Love". I realised it was a romance book too. Eh. I don't really care. The book was interesting. I actually enjoyed the book. I might come here more often. 

Rsch: WAIT- DON'T TELL ME HE'S ACTUALLY STARTING TO LIKE READING BOOKS- THEY'RE SO BORING-

Krus: Books are the main source of knowledge! How could you say that?!

Rsch: They may be full of dumb knowledge or what-not but they're boring!

Krus: Not every book is like those boring school textbooks! There are many genres of books like-

Rsch: NOT NOW

Krus: Ugh, fine.

Suddenly, the library doors swung open. It was Sarv. 

"Ruv! There you are! I've been looking all over the church for you!" Sarv shouted, panting.

"Woah, Sarv, calm down," I said, concerned.

She climbed the stairs to the second level and glanced over at the book Ruv was reading. (There's sitting areas for each level of shelves.)

"Oh that book! It's one of my favourites! Also, I never knew you liked reading," Sarv exclaimed excitedly.

"I never DID like reading. I was just really bored. Honestly, reading isn't that bad after all," I admitted.

"I think you'll learn to love reading. It really is amazing," Sarv said.

Awkward silence.

"Have you ever thought about finding someone to love?" Sarv asked, breaking the silence. I blushed.

Rsch: YO HE BLUSHIN-

Krus: IS THIS THE MOMENT-

"Um...no... Why do you ask?" I asked.

"Uhm...I was just...curious!" Sarv replied, nervously. 

Rsch: tHaz sUSpiCiOus, thAz wEiRd- 

"Wait...I realised that I still haven't answered your question earlier!" Sarv said.

"What question?" I asked, confused.

"You asked why I cared for you," Sarv replied, blushing, "It's because...I trust you and you're a good friend."

Rsch: COME ON! WHYYYY-

Friend. That word gave me a bitter feeling. Send friggin help, I'm being friendzoned. 

"O-Okay..." I stuttered.

"Anyways, wanna read together?" Sarv suggested.

"But you said you already read it. Wouldn't you feel bored?" I asked.

"Nah. I haven't read it in a long time because I'm always so busy so I've pretty much forgotten everything," Sarv exclaimed.

"Okay," I said.

Sarv sat down beside me and she read out the words. Halfway through, I got distracted by her. I stared at her, admiring her beauty.

Me, Rsch and Krus: SIMP ALERT

"Ruv? Are you paying attention?" Sarv asked, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Uhh...sorry. I just got distracted by something," I replied as my face heated up.

Then, Sarv continued. That was h*lla embarrassing.