②② ~ Ⱳօɾɾíҽs

Third-person POV
Syvo was in H*ll, busy preparing for the grand celebration. 

"Honey, you've asked your friends already, right?" Syvo asked Natalya.

"Yeah and they all agreed!" Natalya exclaimed.

"Good to know," Syvo said.

Syvo waited for his fiancée to leave the room before pulling out his phone.

Syvo: Hi
Sarv: Hiii
Sarv: how the h*ll are you able to contact me?? ur in h*ll right?
Syvo: magikk
Sarv: Wth-
Syvo: anyways, what type of ring do u think nat would like
Sarv: WHAT?? U HAVENT BOUGHT HER A RING YET???
Syvo: eheh...procrastination 
Sarv: a homemade one
Syvo: IDK HOW TO MAKE ONE *blip*
Sarv: *blip* just buy smth that you think she might like
Syvo: I DON'T *bleep*ing KNOW WHAT SHE LIKES
Sarv: wow what a good fiance
🙄
Sarv: WHATS HER FAV COLOUR
Syvo: blue and purple 
Sarv: WELL THEN FIND A RING THAT HAS A BLUE OR PURPLE GEM OR SMTH
Syvo: wow that definitely helped 🙄
Sarv: find an amethyst ring or like quartz
Sarv: i know ur too broke for diamond
Syvo: 🙄🙄
Syvo: btw u and that dude the other day aren't dating? ya sure?
Sarv: ...no
Syvo: who is he anyway
Sarv: none of ur business *blip*
Syvo: ur the *blip*
Sarv: no u are
Syvo: no u are
Sarv: ur annoying get out of my sight
Syvo: bye *blip*
🙄
Sarv: bye *blip*🙄 

Typical demon sibling behaviour. Anyways, Syvo told his fiancée that he was going out to buy groceries. But before buying groceries, he went ring shopping. He entered the shop and was immediately blinded by the sparkling gems. 

One particular ring caught his attention. The band of the ring was like vines. They were an elegant rose gold. The gem was a beautiful amethyst gem with rose-shaped quartz framing it nicely. It shined brightly but not too bright until it could blind you. 

Syvo looked at the price. $8,000. (A/N: If this price isn't realistic, pls tell me-) Not a problem. He was a demon, after all and could summon money. He paid for the ring and left to go grocery shopping.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That night, Syvo couldn't sleep. He was thinking about the big day. What if I embarrass myself? What if she cancels last minute? What if something goes terribly wrong? What if- He was snapped out of his thoughts by an arm wrapping around his waist. 

"Honey, are you okay?" Natalya asked sleepily.

"Uhh..yeah...I-I'm fine. You should go back to sleep or you'll be grumpy tomorrow," Syvo replied, gently putting his hand over Natalya's.

"You're bad at lying despite being the so called the most evil of them all, besides Sarv, of course," Natalya joked.

"H-Hey! I'm not lying..." Syvo lied.

"Come on, you know you can tell me anything, right?" Natalya said.

Syvo paused and thought of whether to tell her or attempt to lie again. 

"I was just thinking about umm...our wedding..." Syvo mumbled.

"You don't seem very happy about it..." Natalya whispered softly.

"I'm just- I'm just a bit worried...like what if I slip and fall and embarrass myself? And what if something goes wrong?" Syvo admitted.

"Even if something goes wrong, we could always reschedule or maybe we could fix it on the spot. Either way, I still love you," Natalya assured, hugging him tighter. 

"I love you too, Принцесса," Syvo murmured.

Natalya blushed at the nickname as they fell asleep in each others' arms.

(A/N: Принцесса means Princess in Russian.)