②⑦ ~ [!!PART 1!!] Տíղց ɑ Տօղց (Ƒօɾ Ɱҽ) [Collab w/ Ariswriter623]

(A/N: CREDITS TO Ariswriter623 FOR THE MAIN PLOT OF THIS CHAPTER AIUFHWUHFOEWH Oeiof EOWIF)

Sarv POV
A boy with scruffy white hair and black horns approached me slowly. His face was covered with a black sheet of paper and on it was a sad face drawn in white. There were...pixels around him. They flashed different colours every millisecond. 

"The girl whose name you cannot hear..." the boy started, "She means no harm to you. Instead, to warn you. Listen to whatever she tells you to do, you will find out why, soon." 

He then turned into...mist? But what did he mean? Does this have something to do with me being a demon? Then, I felt something shake me...

❣️❣️❣️

"Wakey, wakey! Choose your lunch!" Carol ordered as she woke me up.

I rubbed my eyes sleepily and chose my lunch. Spaghetti bolognese and orange juice. Who was that boy in my dream... I turned my head to Ruv and also found him sleeping before being woken up by the flight attendant. 

Rsch: GIMME THAT IT LOOKS SOOO DELICIOUSSS

[Timeskip. A few hours later...]

Sarv POV
"FINALLY LANDED WOOHOO!!" I shouted.

"You're happy cuz you get to see Ru-" Whitty said. 

Rsch: LMAO YESSS

"NO-" I declined.

Krus: Do not lie. It is a sin.

"So you're not happy to see me? Understandable I gue-" Ruv assumed.

"NO...ARGH WHATEVER-" I yelled.

"SHE ADMITTED IT-" Carol said before being interrupted by her phone ringing.

Rsch n Krus: BAHAHAHHAHAHAH-

Her face lit up when she saw the caller's name. Aris? 

"HEY GURLLL" Carol exclaimed, "Yeah, got off like 10 seconds ago. /.../ K COMINGGG!"

"CMON GUYS WE'RE GOING TO MY FRIEND'S HOUSE" Carol said, grabbing everyone's wrists.

"CHILL, MAH GAWSH" Whitty shouted.

❣️❣️❣️

Carol knocked on the door of her supposed friend's house. The door opened almost immediately.

"HIIII" the girl  who opened the door said.

The girl had white hair which faded off to a lavender purple. She wore a light coral pink shirt and blue jeans. She looked about 5'10.

Rsch: OH ITS THAT GURL IM SUCH A BIG FANNN

"Guys, meet my old college friend, Aris! And Aris, these are the bozos I told you about!" Carol said.

"EXCUSE ME?" Whitty and I shrieked in unison, very much offended.

"Do you have a death wish?" Ruv asked, his hand on his dagger, his head facing down with his eyes shooting a death glare at Carol.

Krus: THAT'S MAH CHILDD

Rsch: OUR CHILD.

Krus: yeah yeah whatever

Everyone's eyes bulged as big as a frog's in fear.

"UHM...CALM DOWN, RUV," I said, grabbing his wrist so he couldn't grab his weapon.

He fought back and nearly broke my wrist. HOW IS HE SO STRONG-

"Uhh...anyways...I'VE BOOKED ALL OF YOU ROOMS AT THE MOST LUXURIOUS HOTEL IN SOUTH KOREA" Aris exclaimed.

"GURL YOU GOT SO MUCH MONEY TO SPEND OR SUM'?" Carol asked, surprised.

"YE IM RICH" Aris responded.

"I CAME HERE TO DROP SOME MOHNAYH, DROPPIN' ALL MAH MOHNAYH-" I started singing.

"DROP SOME MOHNAYH, ALL THIS BREAD SO YUMMY YEAH" Carol continued.

Rsch: if u got so much money, why u eatin' bread-

"TWERKIN' TWERKIN' WHEN I BUY THE THINGS I LIKE" Aris continued.

"DALLAS DALLAS DROPPIN ON MAH *bleep* TONIGHT" Whitty ended.

Ruv looked both confused and annoyed. (His expression: 👁️👄👁️)

Krus: Son, we are just as confused as you.

"ALSO, I RENTED A LIMO TO TAKE U THERE EHEHEHEHEHEH" Aris added.

Rsch: WHATTT??? I WANNA RIDE IT 😭😭

"OMG GURL WHAAA-" Carol blurted out in utter shock and amazement.

Third-person POV
As she had said, a limousine was waiting outside her house. Everyone hopped in and were left in awe of how nice the leather felt or how cool the LED lights were or being in the limousine in general. Well, all except for Ruv. He didn't care, never did. He was always like that, since the war that scarred him. He enjoyed being alone and hated people.   

He simply stared out the window the whole ride. You couldn't see it from his usual emotionless expression that was impossible to see through but he truly admired nature. It was peaceful and calming. Sometimes, he wished he'd never become a criminal but continued committing crimes anyway because that was basically the only option he had. He'd already started and now, he's committed way too many crimes to turn back. 

"Ruv, wanna play Truth or Dare with us?" Sarv asked.

"No," Ruv said, his head still facing the window.

"Pleaseee," Sarv pleaded and used her strongest power: puppy eyes.

"Your puppy eyes ain't working this time," Ruv answered, still not looking at her.

Sarv didn't say anything and played truth or dare with Carol, Whitty and Aris as Ruv quietly listened.

"Who's going first? Like be asked first," Whitty asked.

Silence.

"ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS WHOEVER LOSES HAS TO GO FIRST," Aris shouted.

In the end, Sarv had to go first.

"Sarv, truth or dare?" Aris asked.

"...Dare," she answered.

She moved close to her ear and created a tube shape with her hands and whispered something in Sarv's ear, "Sing 'Love, Maybe' by MeloMance to Ruv."

Rsch: WHAT'S SHE SAYINGGGG

"WHAT?? NOOO-" Sarv screamed.

"A dare's a dare, Sarv," Aris said.

"WHAT DID YOU WHISPER IN HER EAR," Carol asked.

Rsch n Krus: YEAH TELL US

"Not tellin' ya! You'll find out soon though," Aris exclaimed, giving everyone a sly wink.

Rsch: R U KIDDING ME??

Before they could continue their game, they had already arrived at the hotel. It was giant and tall. At the top of the enormous building was the hotel's name: JW Marriott. It was like 2 buildings stacked on top of each other. The bottom one was wider and had a garden while the top was like a normal building. Aris started handling the check-in while the others continued their Truth or Dare game. Was a pretty chill game because Sarv didn't allow stuff related to crushes or love (y'all know why).