④ ~ ƤɑíղƒմƖ ʍҽʍօɾíҽs

WARNING: Guns, blood

Sarv POV
I woke up in my bed but...I remembered falling asleep in Ruv's room. Did Ruv carry me to my room after I fell asleep?  I went to his room to ask him. I knocked on the hatch but there was no answer.

Ruv POV
I was running, I didn't know where to but I was running. There was smoke everywhere and everyone was screaming. Enemy soldiers were wreaking havoc amongst the country.  I was terrified. I had no one to calm me down, no one to talk to. I had no friends and my parents died right before my eyes while trying to protect me. I sped up. The Russian soldiers tried to fight off the enemies while the citizens were fleeing the town. 

Suddenly, I got shot near my ankle. The pain throbbed. I had to run or I'd...die. I limped, finding a place to hide. I hid in an alleyway and looked around for stuff that I could wrap my ankle with. I spotted pieces of cloth and dabbed it on my wound. I got as much blood out as I could without hurting myself even more and then I wrapped the wound with another piece of fabric.

Slowly, I stood up, shaking. I went as fast as my wounded leg could carry me. Suddenly, I fainted. The last thing I heard were gunshots. 

...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...

I woke up in my bed, panting. Sarv was sitting beside me, on my bed.

"Bad dream?" she assumed.

I nodded. 

"What was it about?" she asked with curiosity in her tone.

I hesitantly replied, "My dark past".

"Oh...sorry for asking.." she mumbled guiltily as she looked down at the floor.

"It's fine.." I said, "Wanna know what it was about?"

"Sure, if you're okay with it," she replied as she lifted her head.