①④ ~ Ɠɑʍҽ Ơղ!

Whitty POV
The thunder scared the life out of me. Ruv had a straight face the entire time. Psychopath. HOW COULD ANYONE NOT GET FRIGHTENED BY THAT LOUD THUNDER??! Only reason to that is...psychopath. 

After that, the room was silent again. I was so bored. So bored that I even considered playing with dolls. Ew. Okay look, I'm not usually negative but- Ok maybe I am but- Ugh nevermind. 

"Uhh...wanna play FNF? I have game consoles," Carol suggested, breaking the silence.

"Sure," I said.

"How do you play?" Sarv asked.

Everyone else shouted in union, "YOU DON'T KNOW FNF?? IT'S LIKE THE MOST POPULAR GAME RIGHT NOW!" 

"WHAT IN THE HOLY WORLD? RUV YOU PLAY GAMES? WHEN DO YOU HAVE TIME FOR THAT?" Sarv screamed.

"Uhh...I steal stuff, dUhhHh," Ruv said sarcastically.

Never knew this emo dude who never smiles could be sarcastic. Anyways, Ruv taught Sarv how to play and we started playing. First was Carol against Sarv. I could tell by how she played that she had never played games before. Boomer.

Carol won. Now, I battled against Ruv. And I hate to admit it but...it was really hard to beat him and I uhh...ended up losing. UGH HOW DID HE BEAT ME???  Now it was Carol against Ruv. Carol was the best FNF player I've met. There's no fricking way Ruv could beat her.

"HAH! I'M WINNING!" Ruv shouted as the ground grumbled.

"Don't shout! You know your voice is strong," Sarv scolded.

"Okay, boss," Ruv snickered, rolling his eyes.

"I'M CATCHING UP!! YESS!!!!" Carol shrieked.

Ruv took a quick glance at Carol and his score suddenly went up.

"I was going easy on you. Try beating me now," Ruv said slyly.

"AHHH NOOO!!" Carol screamed as her health bar went down rapidly.

Ruv won. RUV WON??? HOW? HE MUST BE HACKING!

"Ruv, I declare a rematch, and this time, you use the other controller," I demanded.

"Are you implying that I cheated?" Ruv asked.

I didn't know this emo dude could be smart.