②⑤ ~ Ʋղժҽɾ եհҽ ⱮísեƖҽեօҽ

(A/N: Chapter 25, 25th December- I didn't do this on purpose I swear- Also, there's a timeskip from the halloween chapter coz I'm afraid I can't finish a filler chapter in time to finish this one so I apologise. ALSO, TYSM FOR 4.9K WE'RE ALMOST AT 5K AHHHHH | IT IS PEYTATO FROM THE FUTURE- OMG 5.2K- YOUR GWORL IS ABOUT TO FAINT-)

Third-person POV
Snow fell from the sky along with beautiful snowflakes. Winter had arrived a few weeks ago and now it was freezing cold outside. Everyone stayed inside where there was warmth, decorating their houses to fit the theme of Christmas. Sarv was busy with just that. She'd decorated the most of the Christmas tree but she couldn't reach the tippy-top area. 

She stood on her toes and tried jumping, but still couldn't. Just then, she felt someone grab her waist, lifting her up. She turned to see who it was. Ruv. She blushed as red as Santa's hat as she muttered a "Thank you" and continued hanging up the ornaments. 

She grabbed a chair to put up the most important ornament. The star. She tip-toed on the chair and it started shaking. She put her foot too close to the edge and before she could react, she fell from the chair and hit her head at the corner of a pew. Blood trickled from her forehead. It was only a bit so it didn't hurt. She knew it'd heal quick because of her demonic powers but still put a plaster on it to look normal.

"Sarv, are you okay? I heard a loud noise coming from here- Wait why do you have a plaster on? Did you hurt yourself?" Ruv asked, genuinely concerned.

Krus: OFC SHE DID AINT IT OBVIOUS

Rsch: YEAH JUST *bleep*ing KISS ALREADY MAH GAWSH

Krus: NO.PROFANITY.

Rsch: *sticks tongue out and flips Krus off*

Krus: EXCUSE ME?

"Yeah yeah, I'm fine. Just a bit of blood, that's all," Sarv responded calmly.

"Okay..." Ruv mumbled.

"Uhm...could you help me hang this?" Sarv pleaded, handing over the star ornament, "At the very top of the Christmas tree." 

Ruv put the star with no problem and Sarv thanked him. Now the Christmas tree was complete. With nayeo- (A/N: I'M GONNA BE A STAR, STAR-) I mean, with the star ornament shining brightly. Sarv grabbed the mistletoe reef, careful as not to go underneath it. She hung it on the church doors and quickly scurried away.

"You believe and follow those weird traditions?" Ruv questioned, giving her a 'bruh' face.

"Carol and some of her friends are coming over later, I can't let her see me under this or she'll do something so I'm practicing," Sarv replied, "Please avoid it too."

"Fine," Ruv said. 

🎅❄️🎄

"HEY BESTAYYYY!!" Carol exclaimed, running towards Sarv with her arms open, wanting a hug.

The two friends embraced each other before Carol introduced Sarv to her friends, and her friends to Sarv.

"This is Boyfriend and Girlfriend," Carol stated, pointing at a blue-haired boy and an auburn-haired girl. What...unique names...

Rsch: Let me guess, they're dating

Krus: Their height difference is huge- 

"And this is !(*&%(#0). Oh and Whitty's here too. All from the Halloween party," Carol said.

[I still can't hear their name...]