②④ ~ ӇɑƖƖօաҽҽղ!!

(A/N: HAPPY HALLOWEEN Y'ALL!! SPOOKY SCARY SKELETONS SEND SHIVERS DOWN UR SPI-)

Ruv POV
I changed into the clothes and glanced at the mirror. I look like a *bleep*ing highschooler. I was grateful that I had clothes to wear, though. I came out of her room and found Sarv sitting on the sofa, texting someone.

When she noticed I was done, she urged me to come to her. I sat down next to her and she showed me some text messages.

Carol: HEY GURL UWU
Sarv: heyyy uwu
Carol: WANNA COME TO A HALLOWEEN PARTY??
Sarv: OMG YESSSSS I NEED DETAILS
Carol: on halloween day obv, 5pm to whenever
Sarv: can i bring ruv??
Carol: SUREEEEE
Sarv: ya got vodka?
Carol: uhh...yeah?
Sarv: OK YEY
Carol: you drink vodka?
Sarv: NOPE BUT RUV DOES
Carol: LOL OK IMMA GO INVITE OTHER PEEPS BRB
Sarv: kk

"Nope I'm not going," I said after reading all the messages.

"WHYYYYYY??" Sarv whined before pouting, making me blush.

"I hate people," I answered.

"CMON PLEASEEEE" Sarv pleaded, giving me puppy eyes.

Shat...no..Ruvyzvat no...NO! DON'T GIVE IN- NO- Frick.

"Ugh fine but don't expect me to socialise," I said.

"YAYYYY!!" Sarv exclaimed as her face lit up instantly.

I loved seeing Sarv happy. I'd do anything for that smile to appear. Sarv calmed herself down and turned on the TV. She clicked "Source" and then "YouTube". What the h*ll is that? She asked me what I wanted to watch. 

"Russian slapping contests," I blurted out.

"Uhh...okay," she said before typing what I said in a rectangular box, "This?"

"Uh...I guess?" I mumbled.

She clicked on the first video before getting up. She opened the freezer and grabbed a huge tub of neapolitan ice cream. She took out a spoon and sat down to eat her ice cream. Then, I noticed Sarv's book with a pen stuck inside it. 

Out of curiosity, I flipped the book open to the page where the pen was. WH-WHAT THE H*LL?? When Sarv realised what I was doing, her face turned red, slammed the book shut and snatched the book from me.

"Um...I'm gonna go to my room to do uh- ...i-important work! Y-Yeah, I need to compose a song for the church choir! Have fun watching your uh- R-Russian slapping contest!" a flustered Sarv stuttered as she scampered to her room.

But what the *blip* did I just see- Me without a shirt? OH SHAT- SHE MUST'VE DRAWN THAT WHEN I CAME OUT OF THE BATHROOM- My face heated up. SHAT SHAT SHAT SHAT NO ONE CANE SEE ME LIKE THIS-

Rsch: AHAHAHAHA GUESS HE'S NOT THE ONLY SIMP HERE

Krus: *tries not to laugh* AHHAHAHAHAH

[Timeskip cuz idk what else to put, A few hours before the party..]

Sarv POV
"I'M SO EXCITED OMG OMG OMG OMG IMMA GO CHANGE WAIT OUT HERE" I shouted to Ruv as I closed my room's door. 

I put on my cat costume which consisted of a cat hairband, a black puffed sleeve dress with a white belt, black socks, black leg warmers and mary janes. I grabbed two halloween baskets (Or whatever they're called) and exited the room. I noticed Ruv's cheeks go pink but I thought I was hallucinating.