②① ~ Ʋղҽxթҽϲեҽժ Ӏղѵíեҽ

Third-person POV
The two continued reading until dinner. Sarv cooked some spaghetti and they ate as rain poured down outside. It was a peaceful dinner and the room gave off a cozy vibe. The room was silent. Not a single sound was heard, other than the sound of rain droplets falling onto the roof and windows. 

"So...do you like the food?" Sarv asked, breaking the silence.

"Yes, it's nice," Ruv replied.

Again, silence. These two are always so awkward- Anyways, Sarv was feeling bored as she twirled strings of spaghetti around her fork. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. Sarv got up to open the door and asked Ruv to hide, just in case. 

Ruv POV
"Hey Sarv! I'm so sorry to arrive unannounced but this is very important," a voice said.

"Oh, hello Syvo! Come in," Sarv said.

Both of them sat down. The person was a young man who looked similar to Sarv as if they were related. He had pink hair and white skin. He wore a white-collared shirt with a maroon hoodie on top. He wore black jeans and white sneakers. 

"So, what is it?" Sarv asked.

"Wait...I feel another presence..." the man stated.

"...Ruv, come out," Sarv said, looking to my direction.

I walked towards her and stood beside her. 

"Sis, you never told me you had a boyfriend!" the man stated, smirking while my cheeks turned red.

Rsch: YESS ANOTHER SHIPPER-

"He's not my boyfriend- Anyways, Syvo, meet Ruv. Ruv, meet Syvonik, my brother," Sarv said, her cheeks pink. (A/N: I made it up okay- If I have offended any religion, ethnicities, nationalities or any other groups, please know that my only intention was for the name to sound Russian and that I am truly sorry.)

We shook hands before Sarv continuing to speak, "Okay, back to the original point. What are you here to tell me about?"

"You've been invited to a wedding," Syvo said, his cheeks slightly pink.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME SOONER?? OH MY GOSH I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!" Sarv exclaimed.

"Congratulations," I mumbled.

"I wanted to tell you sooner but contacting you from H*ll is zamn hard," Syvo said.

"H*ll? You're a demon?" I asked, confused.

"Uhh...you didn't know? Sarv didn't tell you yet? Well-" Syvo said before getting cut off.

"Shut. Ruv, I'll explain everything later, okay?" Sarv stated.

"Okay..." I responded.

"Anyways, Sarv, you have been invited to be the bridesmaid of honour. Do you accept?" Syvo said, smiling and raising an eyebrow.

"Of course! TELL ME ALL THE DETAILS-" Sarv shouted excitedly.

"Calm down! Okay so, the wedding is in a month. The other bridesmaids are Natalya's friends and our sisters. Natalya invited Anastasia, Valentina, Elizabeth and Valeriya. Theme is bubblegum pink and black. Venue is H*ll. Also, Natalya wants you to pick from a few dresses," Syvo stated. (A/N: I took the names from a website full of female russian names lol-)

"You've got a lot of explaining to do..." I whispered to Sarv. She just gave me a nervous chuckle.

Syvo took out his phone and showed Sarv the dresses. The first dress was bubblegum pink with bishop sleeves and a square neckline. There was a black ribbon tied around the waist and formed a bow in the centre. The hem of the dress was decorated with black roses all around it. The dress reached mid-calf. 

The second dress was black with no sleeves and a sweetheart neckline. A pink satin ribbon tied around the waist area neatly. The bottom had white patterns embroidered onto the hem. The dress reached knee-length.

The third dress was bubblegum pink with puffed sleeves and a queen-anne neckline. A thin black ribbon tied around the waist and the dress had a few ruffles. The ruffles were lined with black, rest being white. The dress reached mid-calf.

"Third one!" Sarv exclaimed.

(A/N: In the end, Sarv just brainwashed Ruv so he forgot abt the part where Syvo mentioned she was a demon)