⑨ ~ Ƒɾíҽղժs

Sarv POV
"Okay! Where'd you get the name from?" I asked curiously.

"I don't know. It was the first thing that came to mind," he replied.

I went back to my room and decided to binge watch movies. I invited Ruv to watch with me and he accepted. 

I played a few romance movies (my favourite), fantasy movies and horror movies. Through every single horror movie, Ruv would have his cute (A/N: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)) little rants about how dumb horror movie characters were. I mean, he was correct- He also cringed at the cheesy romantic parts. But he didn't complain about the fantasy movies though.  

In the middle of a movie, I got a call from Carol. I got out of the room and answered the call.

"Hey gurl! I was wondering if you'd like to come to the amusement park with me and Whitty," she exclaimed enthusiastically. 

"Sure! Oh and, can I bring a long a friend?" I requested.

"Of course! The more the merrier! Anyways, I'll send you the details through chat. Bye!" she stated.

She hung up and typed in the time and date that we were going to visit. 

[Date: [insert date]

Time: 2 PM

Venue: Funkin' Amusment Park] 

I walked back into the room to tell Ruv. He seemed hesitant to come along since he might get caught (it was also because he was extremely introverted and hated people in general :/) but I managed to talk him into it.

(A/N: I'm very sorry for making y'all wait so long  but I had no ideas and had lost motivation. I'll try to update at least once a week from now on)