𝟜𝕂 𝕊𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕝! [ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟚]

2) Rsch x Krus (Request from Ihaveonebraincell111)

(A/N: Rsch and Krus are friends rn and both have feelings for each other.)

Warning: Mention of alcohol, cringe

Third-person POV
"What have I gotten myself into..." Krusveto mumbled.

Rsch, dressed in a scarlet red dress, was going crazy after taking 4 shots of alcohol. She had been invited to a party by her friends and basically forced Krus to go with her. Krus was dressed in a mauve suit which Rsch also forced him to wear. 

"Heyy...what's your best *bleep*ing drink??" Rsch asked the bartender.

"No profani-" Krus warned before getting cut off.

 Rsch placed her index finger on Krus's lips and looked at him seductively.

"Krussy....you don't tell me *hic* what to do," Rsch said, carresing his face.

Krus's face heated up as he opened his mouth to speak, "I'll let you do whatever you want...but on one condition..."

"Yeah..?" Rsch asked.

"No more alcohol for tonight," Krus said.

"AUghhhhhhHHhH.... *hic* you're no funnn..." Rsch groaned.

Rsch sat down on a stool and took a shot. 

"The deal is off then," Krus stated.

"I don't give a *blip*..." Rsch snickered before taking another shot.

"I said no inappropriate words!" Krus snapped.

"Swearing is not inappr- *hic* inappropriate and we're *hic* at a party! Let me have some fun, will you? *hic* Augh..." Rsch complained, rolling her eyes.

A few minutes later, Rsch walked up to Krus drunk as h*ll.

"Ohh....hey *hic* hawtieee..." Rsch said, so incredibly drunk that she couldn't remember Krus.

"Oh gosh..." Krus sighed, preparing himself for whatever crazy things she was about to do or say.

"Do you mind if I steal a kiss, sir? *hic* A little souvenir..." Rsch asked, using her fingers to show how 'little' it was, "Can I steal *hic* it from you? (A/N: CREDITS TO CALVIN HARIS 'FEELS'-)

"Holy- Rsch y-you have to calm down-" Krus stuttered, his face turning as red as Rsch's dress.

"Shhhh..." Rsch shushed, putting her index finger on Krus's lips, "I will not *hic* take 'no' as an answer.."

"Rsch- No stop-" Krus objected before getting interrupted by a kiss.

I can't be seen like this! I'm a cop! And she's the most wanted criminal on the planet! This is the worst decision of my life... He wanted to break it off but the feeling was just so...pleasing...

They broke off the kiss and went in for another. It was too addicting for them. This time, Krus placed one of his hands around Rsch's waist and another behind her head. They'd have to face the consequences later...

(A/N: Hope you liked it Ihaveonebraincell111! Sorry if it was too short! And also, sorry for taking so long- Please forgive me.)