①③ ~ Ɑ Ɗísɑsեɾօմs Ɗɑყ

Ruv POV
No one uttered a single word during the storm. All you could hear was the thunder rumbling and Sarv's muffled screams. While the rest of us were feeling bored, Sarv was petrified. She gripped onto my arm tightly,  not letting go nor loosening. 

Eventually, the staff members fixed the ride. When we got off, I put on my hood and shielded Sarv with my jacket. Whitty did the same for Carol. We ran to the nearest roofed area which was a small café. 

"The day is ruined! Today was supposed to be fun..." Sarv said sadly.

"We can stay at my place and play some games if you'd like," Carol suggested.

Whitty and Carol had walked here so I drove everyone to Carol's house. She gave me the address. 

"Don't you think you're driving too fast in the rain?" Sarv asked, worried.

"Nah, I always drive at this speed whether it's raining or not and I'm still alive," I assured. 

We reached Carol's house and got in as fast as we could. We decided to play some card games to pass the time. It was pretty boring though. I'd rather get out and pickpocket a few strangers.

"I'm getting bored of this game," Carol stated.

"Me too," Whitty agreed.

Then, there was an awkward silence.

"LET'S PLAY TRUTH OR DARE," Sarv suddenly shouted which startled Whitty and Carol.

"No," I said.

"You're so lame," Whitty insulted.

"I know and I'll take that as a compliment," I replied.

Suddenly, thunder cracked again. Everyone got frightened, except me. I really do not understand why people get scared at these sort of things.