③② ~ Ɓɾҽɑƙíղց [ft Ariswriter623, FNF4ever, Rasazyy_Morningstar]

(A/N: Credits to FNF4ever for like the first few parts of the chapter. [the part of her revealing she is immune to the effects of this dungeon thingy] Ariswriter623Rasazyy_Morningstar)

[TW!!: HEAVY TOPICS AHEAD! READ WITH CAUTION! The following content contains tr@um@ , d3pr3ss!on and s3w3rsl!de]

 "It's so dark in here! I can't see a single thing!" Aris yelled.

'Will you keep it down? Unknown dude could hear us and beat the living daylights outta us in a millisecond," Ruv shushed.

"Wait a second..." Mayumi mumbled, "How could I forget?"

Sarv turned her head towards her, "What?"

"My grandmother, Aphrodite, told me about the GP Massacre when I was younger... I always thought it was some folktale..."

"Aphrodite?? HOLY SMOKES- APHRODITE??" Carol shouted, "APHRODITE IS YOUR GRANDMOTHER??"

Mayumi giggled at her excitement and nodded. 

"This unknown person turns people to gunpowder and drags them to this place," Mayumi said. "Whoever unknown is, they're really good a staying hidden because not even my ancestors, aka the Greek gods and goddesses know who they are..."

"Sh*t. Well, I've accepted my fa-" Aris cussed.

"NO DON'T DIE PLSS" Carol pleaded.

"Also, I'm immune to all these things that we might encounter but please don't make me a guinea pig-" Mayumi said before snapping her fingers thrice, igniting a pastel pink flame, "Don't worry. Won't hurt ya if you touch it. Might tickle though. And it lasts forever! Only the person who ignites it can put it out. Now, come on!"

The group kept close together, following Mayumi's flame. As they walked, Sarv subconsciously slipped her hands into Ruv's, making his face flush. Their fingers were locked and neither wanted to ever let go. Ruv felt his hand being squeezed tightly. Is Sarv scared?

Before Ruv could do anything, they came across a fountain, luminescent blue water flowing on it. It had an intricate design and at the top, stood a statue of two people. One towering over the other.

The taller one had white hair, demon-like horns, wings, wore a maroon sweatshirt over a black scarf (i hv no idea what that thing is someone tell me pls-) and a white dress shirt. He wore black pants and heeled boots. The shorter one had white hair, the front bits braided and accessorised with black bows which framed her face. She bore only one horn and wore a grey hoodie with accents of cyan and a pleated black skirt. Footwear consisted of above knee-length socks and mary janes.

Strangely enough, the statues were very realistic and life-like, and they seemed to be glowing as well. Sarv's eyes flashed hot pink for a split second which went unnoticed by everyone... well, almost everyone. Ruv noticed it, but he didn't think much of it and assumed he was just seeing things.

They continued on wandering around the halls with intricate carvings here and there along the walls. There were a few weeds and vines spreading across the walls, creeping in from the corners - which indicated the place was old, real old. 

They walked until they reached a chamber, which looked much different that the hallway they had seen earlier. The colours were more vibrant and it seemed more clean and taken care of. The wallpaper was floral themed with a purplish tint and the room was lined with rose gold pillars in the corners. The bed had a lavender canopy draped over it and the sheets were pale purple. There was a white vanity with purple and silver accents at the side as well as a white satin couch. On top of that, there was a chandelier on the ceiling, decorated with crystals and gems. Well, clearly, the person who owned this room had a strong liking for purple.

"Woah, I wish I had a room like this," Aris commented in awe.

"Too fancy for my liking," Ruv said plainly.

As they walked around the room to admire it in all its glory, the floor suddenly collapsed. Since Mayumi was immune to it, she was thrown back towards the wall and before she could do anything, the floor was back to normal. It was a trick. A trick to lure its prey.

💗💗💗

Each person was put to sleep and thrown to a different room, each themed to torment them to their edge.

Third-person POV (Limited - Sarv)
She woke up in an enclosed room; no window, no door, no way out. It was like a glass box, only that beyond that glass, it was completely black. Suddenly, she started hearing some voices...

"You'll never make it to heaven, you evil satanic heartless b*tch."

"No one likes you with those ugly horns of yours"

"Everyone will betray you one day. Why? Because you're worthless."

"The world will soon find out how much of a hellish monster you are, and it's off with your head!"

"Even your first friend betrayed you... what a disappointment..."

That last one was enough to break her. Tears started to gush out like waterfalls. She had worked so hard to regain her mental stability, just for it to crumble with just a few insults. How weak of me...

I'm weak.

I'm a disappointment.

I'm a failure.

I'm a disgrace.

I'm worthless.

Ruv's gun and dagger appeared beside her. Her shaky hands reached out to both and...

(A/N: MWAHHAHAHAHAH CLIFFHANGER- Anyways, to those who are reading this: I'm very afraid some of u r not exactly mentally stable to lemme just tell u, U R SO BOOTIFUL AND U SLAY DON'T LET OTHERS TAKE UR HAPPINESS FROM U!! And whatever you're going through, I know you can do it, you can get through it. I believe you can :) )