𝟜𝕂 𝕊𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕝! [ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟙]

~ Oneshots!! ~

----------------------------------------------------------

1) Sarv x Ruv (Request from Ariswriter623)

[WARNING: Violence, harassment, blood, swearing]

Third-person POV
"Ruvvy! I'm going out to buy groceries!" Sarv shouted, putting on her shoes.

"Okay! Buy some ice cream please! Neapolitan!" Ruv yelled back.

Sarv left the house and walked along the pavements. The weather was nice. Windy, no rain, not too much sun. As she walked towards the supermarket, she felt a hand grab her arm.

"Wh-What do y-you want?!" Sarv screamed in fear.

"Revenge..." a masked figure said.

"What- What did I d-do wrong?" Sarv questioned, trembling.

No answer. Sarv knew well who it was. Her past bully. She thought she got away from her but she was just getting started... The person put their hand around her neck and pointed a gun near her head. Sarv wanted to transform in her demon form so badly... Once they stopped, the person started caressing her face with the gun.

"Sarvente, I know your deepest secrets..." the masked person said, "If you don't want me to reveal them, you cannot transform into your demon form or defend yourself, got it?"

Sarv slowly nodded. The kicked her to the ground and all Sarv could do was remain silent. She couldn't let her identity slip out to the whole world. It would ruin everything. Her friendships, relationships, reputation, career, everything. Her life would be ruined and she knew everyone would leave her. Who would want to be friends with a demon? I'll be all alone... The man continued to slap her, punch her and kick her.

It reminded Sarv of when she was younger. When she was completely hopeless. Every kid would bully her and make fun of her, call her names, abuse her. Suddenly, the man pulled out a sickle.

"You know this? Whose this is?" the person asked, stroking the sickle.

"Th-That's...Ruv's..." Sarv mumbled.

"Yeah, the one he used to leave marks on your back with," the person stated, "He hates you, Sarvente. He's using you. He's using you to get away from the cops. That's all he wants. He doesn't care about you at all. No one likes you. Everyone will abandon you because you're a useless *blip*"

Sarv was speechless. She knew none of it was true but...what if it was? The person grabbed Sarv's wrists and twisted them until near breaking point and used a sickle to make more marks on her back as she groaned in pain. She was reminded of when Ruv did the same. But...things have changed...right? RIGHT??

The masked person then used a dagger to cut Sarv's legs. Those would definitely leave scars... Sarv was in tears. She kept screaming in utter agony as this evil person, more evil than the Devil herself, abused her.

Her body was covered in cuts, blood, blue-blacks, bruises and she could do nothing to stop it. She clutched onto her legs, wanting no more of this terrible treatment. What did I even do? She wished this was just a nightmare but it was more real than ever.

The masked person continued abusing her and tried to take her demonic powers. Sarv felt like she was choking. She was basically being strangled to death by the person's spell. She was being thrown onto the walls, to the floor. All to get her powers. What a cruel world. What a cruel world with cruel jerks.

"SARV!" a voice shouted from afar.

"R-Ruv..." Sarv whispered.

Ruv felt every negative emotion that ever existed. Anger, fury, sadness, anxiety, frustration, fear...fear.. It was the first time he felt fear. The first time he felt scared...in a long time. He had to save her before it was too late. He couldn't lose another person. He couldn't lose another loved one. He couldn't fall back into the deep hole of grief again. Not again.

Ruv immediately pulled out his dagger and tried to stab the person in the stomach but received a shot in the leg. No...not again. NO! It's the same leg... His childhood trauma was holding him back. He was frozen in fear. He knew he had to do something but it felt like something was physically holding him back. And it was. It was the masked woman.

He had to fight it. He had to help Sarv. He can't break the vow. He can't lose another person. He wouldn't be able to live normally anymore and not that he currently was. He mustered up all the strength he had to get out of this invisible trap. A trap that was like hands gripping onto him and pulling him into the hole of grief again.

But by the time he had gotten out, Sarv was already unconscious. He felt anger. He was furious. NO *blip* CAN BEAT UP MY SARV AND GET AWAY WITH IT. It looked as if his eyes were red. They looked blood red. It was as if he had hidden powers too or maybe it was to show how furious he was, no one will ever know. He clutched onto his dagger tightly, tighter than ever that it could break any second now. With all the strength he had left to stab the woman in the chest. This time, it worked.

The woman was now on the ground, clutching onto her wound to stop the blood from spilling out. Her eyes glowed red. She was furious too but not as furious as Ruv. Not a single human could beat him. Ruv continued stabbing the woman until he thought it was enough. But it's never enough. Nothing can pay for what has been done to Sarv, whether she's still alive or not. Even when the woman was clearly dead, Ruv cut her and stabbed her until he was covered in blood. Until the whole alleyway was covered in blood.

He dropped his dagger and ran over to Sarv. He checked her pulse. Bmph...bmph.. Thank *bleep*ing goodness she's still alive... He picked Sarv up carried her to the hospital, obviously getting a few frightened glances. Sarv was safe. Safe from that evil monster.

~

"I think I should follow you when you go out now..." Ruv mumbled as he held Sarv's hand. She was awake now.

"Well...thanks for saving me..a while longer and I would've been dead by now..." Sarv whispered weakly.

"You're gonna be in here for a while...I'll make sure to tell Carol and Girlfriend," Ruv said.

"Thanks..." Sarv muttered, "Despite being a criminal, you aren't very cruel...you're such a sweetheart!"

Ruv blushed at the statement. He had a soft spot for her. Basically a simp. Sarv simped for him too. Dreams about him every nigh- Sorry, I'm getting carried away-

[A/N: I hope you liked this ! Sorry if this was too long- I kinda got carried away.. And sorry if there wasn't enough description of the angy part-]