Disclaimers/Description

Disclaimers
• Strong Language
• Abuse (physical, emotional, verbal, etc.)
• Weapons (guns, knifes, bows, etc.)
• Mature Scenes
• Death
Description

Hazel and Gray haven't had the easiest life or as they would say "It wasn't a breeze", but they are trying to make the best of it.

Along the way they find out the unexpected, make tough decisions, and experience a lot of  "trials and tribulations".

Even then they still make the most of it and find good things like family, friends, and even lovers.

They've never had those things so it'll take some getting used to but in the end they'll get it, don't hate them too much during the journey of understanding what real friendship or loyalty looks like.

Now I can't tell you how much they've went through, you'll just have to find out, but what I can tell you is that whatever happened or happens they'll come out stronger then ever and that's what really matters.

So come along and find out what happens in Hazel...

                            ~~~~~~

AN: This is my first book I'm currently writing and I don't know how to feel about it, but I'm definitely changing the cover later.

I've never written a book this is a first bare with me. I will make corny jokes and try to be funny (key word "TRY").
I think I'm funny though. *hair flip*

Anyways give me feedback or criticism, don't go easy either and vote please.

I'm not gonna go into detail about what to do and what not to do because obviously i'm not one of those writers.