Chapter 3

SIA - Elastic Heart (slowed)

Time skip to Monday

I woke up to my very VERY annoying alarm and in all honesty I don't want to go to school.

I get up do my morning routine, grab some clothes and make my way to Gray's room to see what he's doing.

I find him walking out at the same time I was gonna walk in. We both make our way to the kitchen side by side to find Theo scarfing down some food Luca made.

Austin was slowly eating and watching him. We sat down and Luca handed us our plates and we ate.

Eventually we all finished and we all hoped in Austin's car and drive to school.

    Austin's Car

We have a jam sesh all the way there. Technically it's just Theo and his horrible singing but we just let him sing.

We finally arrive at school and step out the car.

I turn to Gray "You ready?" I ask. "As ready as i'll ever be." He replied. I chuckled and turned back towards the school.

I saw so many stares and heard so many whispers but what really caught my eye was the 'Queen bee' Addy and her minions running up to Austin.

"Hey, bab- who's this bitch? Is this the bitch you've stopped talking to me for?! This WHORE! Look at her she's a dirty slut!!" She shouted in an annoying whiny voice.

"Who you calling slut, BITCH?! You dusty hoe!" I calmly but angrily responded.

"AUSTIN! Your just gonna let some ugly slut talk to me like that?!" She shouted AGAIN!

To which he replied "First watch who you're talking to that's my sister BITCH! And LEAVE!! I've already told you it's OVER!" He tiredly rubbed his temples.

She looked shocked and stood there for a while but eventually walked away. Gray and Theo glared at her as she walked away.
~~~~~~