Chapter 11

Billie Eilish - I love you (slowed)

I wake up with a pounding headache and I feel like shit

I wake up with a pounding headache and I feel like shit. I get up and go to the bathroom. I look at myself in the mirror and it's safe to say I look how I feel.

My tear stained face, bloodshot eyes and bags under my eyes speak for themselves.

I do my business then turn the shower on.

I get in the shower and it felt like heaven. Once I was done. I go to my closet to pick out my outfit. I felt like dressing up a little.

So I put on a black top with black jeans and some black heel boots

So I put on a black top with black jeans and some black heel boots. After I'm done I put on light makeup and I feel so much better.

I look in the mirror, give myself a quick confidence boost and go to Gray's room. I knock on the door and he opens it. I see the boy on the bed and I wave.

"Hiii, I'm Hazel Gray's twin." I smile and wave. "Hey, I'm Ethan" He smiles back shyly.

"I'm sorry we didn't meet sooner because my grumpy brother but you seem really sweet. I hope he's treating you right." I glare at Gray. 

"He treats me great!" He smiles at Gray. "Oh ok, well, can we hangout sometime?" I ask. "Sure! I would love to." He smiles at me. "Okay!" I wave.

"Gray, how could you not tell me your boyfriend was this sweet?" I whisper. "Sorry, I was thinking about introducing him to the family since he's staying with me from now on." Gray whispers back.

"Ohh, it shouldn't be that bad. If it is tell me because the first person to say something bad about him I will personally torture and kill them, family or not." I say seriously.

"Oh, you won't have to if I get to them first." Gray smirks. We burst out laughing together.

Then I say bye and go downstairs.

As I walk downstairs I get stopped by Miles. I roll my eyes and try to walk past him but he stands in my way.

"Can we please talk?" He whispers.