Chapter 12

Jaded - Drake (slowed)

As I wake up I notice that it was dark outside and I wasn't in my room

As I wake up I notice that it was dark outside and I wasn't in my room. I try to get up but I'm held down by a strong arm.

That's when I notice I'm on someone's chest. I look up and I see a smiling Kai. I'm still tired so I give him a small smile.

"You wouldn't let go when I tried to put you in your room so I brought you to mine." He whispers.

I nod and lay back down. "where is everyone?" I ask. "Sleeping, its 3am." He whispers.

"Ohh how long was I out?" I ask. "for awhile, maybe like 6-7 hours." He tiredly whispers.

"Oh, well, I'm still tired can we go back to sleep?" I whisper. "Absolutely, I'm exhausted." He whispers and we fall asleep.

  ~~~~~~

When I wake up again Kai's gone. I look at the time and it's 6am. I walk to my room and freshen up.

As I walk downstairs I see Kai, Ronan, Maverick, and Atlas talking and drinking coffee in the kitchen. The others are scattered around the house.

I walk to the kitchen and sit on one of the barstools next to Atlas. I smile at him.

"Good morning Piccolo, how'd you sleep?" He asks. "Mornin, I slept pretty well Kai was comfortable." I grin at Kai. Kai gives me a small smile.

"OMG AM I DREAMING! D-DID KAI JUST S-SMILE!" Jace yells. "I think he did." Levi says with a face of shock. "Someone slap me." Jace says.

SLAP

"OWWWW NOAH! why'd you slap me so hard?" Jace yells. "You said slap you, so I slapped you." Noah shrugs. We just stare at them until they notice and run.

I look back at Kai and bust out laughing. Falling over on Atlas who thankfully catches me.

I immediately stop laughing after I almost fall.

It was like my life flashed before my eyes. It was silent after that for 5 seconds.

Then Maverick starts laughing. Everyone looks at him in shock. Then Ronan tries to hold it in but can't.

We all look at both of them then Atlas laughs. I look at him then Kai finally starts laughing and I sit there and glare at them.

After about 20 minutes they finally stop laughing but by the time they do the whole house is looking at them in shock. I stand there waiting for them to notice.

When they do they ask "What?" together.
"I haven't heard them laugh like that in years." Alistair says shocked.

"In this case it wasn't funny." I cross my arms. They snicker. I glare at them again.

"Are you guys okay?" Silas asks. "Yea, we're fine, what's wrong with laughing?" They ask."Everything! you guys never laugh." Kaleb says.

They shrug. "It was funny." Atlas says. "No it wasn't, I could have died." I glare. "Your face when you realized what you did was hilarious." Ronan chuckles. I sit with a glare.