Chapter 5

Billie Eilish - Bellyache (slowed)

As soon as I got in the house, I ran in my room, locked the door, dropped my clothes, and showered

After I was done I went to my closet and got some boxers and gray sweats. I didn't grab a shirt because I was in a rush to call my baby.

I know that might sound like I'm a marshmallow but I couldn't care less.

I finally get dressed and lay down in my bed for a little. Then I scroll to his number and click....

( A/N: This is the call between them. Gray is Italic and the cute boy is normal)

                                                              Me
Hey beautiful, I never got your name.

Baby 😘
Hey Gray, * blushes * my names Ethan.

                                                            Me
Ethan, I like that but I'm still gonna call you beautiful.

Baby 😘
* blushes again * Stopp, you're making me blush!
Me
* smirks and chuckles * Sorry, I can't because you're so beautiful.

Baby 😘
* blushes AGAIN! * Stoppp                                                        
                                                                Me
Okay, Okay, for now... What are you doing this weekend?

Baby 😘
Nothing really, just staying at home.

                                                             Me
   Ok.. do you wanna hangout?
Baby 😘
Really? With me?
                                                              Me
Yea, why not
Baby 😘
Well it's just that I'm a nerd, pretty much no one wants to hangout with me.

Then you come and you're really cool, nice, and cute and you wanna hangout. I guess I'm just asking why me.

                                                               Me
HEY, don't talk about yourself like that. You're really cute, sweet, and I think being smart makes you cuter.

Don't worry what others have to say. I like you because you're you and that's this amazing, kind, and beautiful person. That's why I choose you.

Baby 😘
Thanks, I've never had anyone be this nice to me. I've always thought that I was not good enough. 

I thought that I was weird and would never make friends, that I would never fit in, that I wasn't normal.