Chapter 9

Tom Odell - Heal (slowed)

I wake from a nightmare in cold sweat. When I check the time and it's 5am. I know I won't be getting anymore sleep so I shower and put on something comfy.

I put on one of Gray's hoodies and some shorts. I let my hair air dry because I don't feel like doing it.

I walk downstairs and it's quiet which is surprising. I go to the kitchen and I see Kai drinking coffee and Adrian eat some food Luca cooked.

They see me walk in the kitchen and Luca hands me a plate of food.

"Hey Principessa, what are you doing up?" Luca smiles. "Hey Luca, I don't know can't sleep." I lazily smile back.

"Good morning Tesoro." Kai sips his coffee.

"Good morning Kai and Adrian." I yawn. Adrian just glares and walks off. I look at Luca.

"Don't worry he's just not a morning person." Luca whispers, I nod.

Kai walks after him. "Thanks for the food Luca, I think I'm gonna try to go to bed again." I yawn again.

"Okay, if you can't sleep you're always welcome in my room." He smiles. "Ok."

I whisper and walk back to my room to sleep again which obviously didn't work.

I'm drinking my morning coffee waiting for Adrian when my sorellina comes downstairs

I'm drinking my morning coffee waiting for Adrian when my sorellina comes downstairs. I wonder why she's up but I don't bother to ask.

She'll tell us when she's ready. She sits next to Adrian and Luca gives her food. She talks to Luca for a while and says good morning to me and Adrian.

I say it back but Adrian glares and storms off. I don't like that so I go after him, maybe something's wrong.

I follow him to his room where he sits on the bed.

"Why'd you storm off like that and don't think I didn't see that glare because I did." I calmly but harshly say.

She was the reason mom is dead and she acts like everything is okay!" He angrily says.