Chapter 19

Love Galore - SZA ft Travis Scott (Slowed)

I answer the phone "Boss." Sage says kinda panicked. "Sage, what happened?" I calmly ask. "Boss, I need you and Gray to come now!" He says quickly.

"What. Happened." I say getting angry.
"I'll tell you when you get here, come quick." He rushes out and hangs up the phone. I roll my eyes and call Gray.

Jokes on me for thinking I was gonna have a normal day.

"Gray, Сейдж сказал, что это чрезвычайная ситуация, мы должны вернуться." I say packing a bag because I know we'll have to stay for a few days.

(Sage said it's an emergency, we have to go back.)

"Я не могу оставить Итана." He slightly panics.

(I can't leave Ethan.)

I pause for a second.

"Тогда нам придется взять его с собой." I start packing again.

(Then we'll have to take him with us.)

"Я не думаю, что готов сказать ему." He whispers.

(I don't think I'm ready to tell him.)

"У ВАС НЕТ ВЫБОРА! СКАЖИ ЕМУ, ИЛИ МЫ ОСТАВИМ ЕГО!" I yell getting frustrated.

(YOU HAVE NO CHOICE! TELL HIM, OR WE'LL LEAVE HIM! )

"Хорошо, я скажу ему." He sighs.

(Okay, I'll tell him.)

"Мы уезжаем через час." I hang up

(We leave in an hour.)

As soon as she hung up I get nervous

As soon as she hung up I get nervous. My palms start sweating and I start hyperventilating. After a few seconds I calm myself and find Ethan watching TV in my room.

I walk up to him and sit next to him. "What's wrong?" He scoots closer and holds my face in his hands.

"I- I um I h-have to tell y-you something b-but I don't w-want you to h-hate me." I stutter out nervously.

"I'll can never hate you no matter what you say or do." He holds my face tighter.

"O-okay um my sister and I are The Russian Mafia Bosses and something's happened, so we have to go back to Russia but I can't leave you, so I'm asking you if you'll come with me, and please don't tell anyone." I rush out.

It goes silent and his hands drop from my face. I drop my head, get up, and walk to
the door. Right before I could walk out Ethan runs, jumps in my arms, and kisses me.

I'm shocked for a minute but kiss back. We kiss until he needs to pull away for air.

"I love you and I won't tell anyone, I don't care what you do for a living and yes I'll go with you to Russia, I've heard it's beautiful there." He smiles.

I kiss him back with so much passion so he understands how I feel. "I love you so much." I say when we pull away.

As I finish packing I think about an excuse we will have to tell dad

As I finish packing I think about an excuse we will have to tell dad. What if we just leave? No they'll get suspicious and try to look for us.

Or we can just kill them.

No they're our family! Stupid impulsive thoughts. Eventually I just decide we'll tell them we're going on a trip with friends for a few days.

I pick up my bag and walk downstairs.

"You re- where are you going?" Dylan asks.

"I forgot that our friends wanted to go on a trip with us this weekend I thought it was next weekend, so we'll hangout when I get back." I lie smoothly.

"Okay, when you get back we will all go somewhere." He smiles. "Okay." I smile back. Then I walk around to find dad.

I find him in his office.

"Hey Papà, Gray and I are going on a trip with our friends for the weekend." I sit on the couch in his office."Okay, as long as your safe." He smiles.

"We will be safe Papà." I hug him and walk out his office. By the time I get to the car and put my bag in the car, Gray and Ethan are walking out the door.

We all hop in the car and drive out the gate. After 20 minutes we arrive at our plane. We walk on the plane, find our seats and get ready for the long flight.

Gray is sitting in front of me and Ethan is next to him. We buckle up and not long after the plane takes off.

"Ethan sa tutto e va bene, giusto?" I ask Gray.

(Ethan knows everything and is okay with it right?)

"Lui ne sa la maggior parte, ma non ho avuto la possibilità di dirglielo tutto, lo farò quando avremo tempo." He rubs his temples.

(He knows most of it, but I didn't have a chance to tell him everything, I will do it when we have time.)

"English please." Ethan looked between us.

"Oh sorry sweetheart, she was just making sure you were okay with everything." Gray grabs his hand.

"Oh, well I am, I could never leave or hate you, you mean too much to me and you saved me, I don't know how I'll ever repay you." Ethan explains and Gray kisses his forehead.

"You don't have to repay me, just you being here is enough and you saved me as well." Gray lovingly looks in his eyes.

I feel like this conversation is getting personal so I excuse my self to one of the rooms on the plane.

"I'm gonna go take a nap, see you guys later." I get up and walk to my room on the plane. As I get to the room for some reason I think about Damian.

I roll my eyes as I think about his smart remarks and naturally sarcastic nature.
I shake those thoughts out my head as I hop in the bed.

I can't help but think about him and I find myself falling asleep thinking about his response to my questions or anything I say for that matter.

I chuckle, smile, and roll my eyes thinking of him as I let sleepiness overcome me.

~~~~~~

AN: I'm back!!! I know you missed me
*Hair flip* It's okay you don't have to say it.