Chapter 6

Zayn - Dusk till Dawn ft. Sia (Slowed)

As I get up and get dressed, I think about what I'm going to do with Gray

How am I supposed to tell him he'll hate me..

he'll think I'm dirty and he would leave me...

I finally get dressed, I walk to school and during my walk I keep overthinking.

We have most of our classes together how am I supposed to ignore him...

Ughhhhh

I rub my temples because my brain is on overload.

I just reached school and I stop for a second to take a breather. Then I walk in and go to my first class.

Thankfully I don't have it with Gray. I sit down in the back and put my head down not feeling like doing anything today.

The same with my second class.

I get nervous as I walk through the hall to go to my third class, which I have with Gray.

I walk in and he isn't there yet and I sigh in relief.

I walk in the back and put my head down again. As my head touches the desk he walked in and I could feel his eyes on me with my head down.

He walks over and sits next to me. "Hey, you ok?" I ignore him and it hurt for some reason.

"I know you hear me. Did I do something? Tell me what I did so I can fix it." He whisper shouts.

This time I can't ignore him so I say. "No, I'm just tired." I know he could tell I was lying but he let it go and I was thankful for that.

We go to our fourth class and I do the same.

We finally get to lunch and Gray pulls me outside to talk. "I know you were lying and something's wrong. What is it?" He sighs. 

"N-No nothings wrong I'm just tired." I curse myself for stuttering now he knows something's wrong.

"Why'd you stutter and why are you avoiding my gaze? Look at me." I don't listen. "Hey!" He turns my head and gently lift my chin.

"When I say lo- Who did this?" He interrupts himself and asks darkly.

"N-no one I fell." I try to lie. AGAIN.

"Ethan, I'm not gonna ask again." He leaves no room for lies.

I know he's serious because he called me Ethan and he never does.

"I-I-" I try to explain but end up breaking down in his arms.

"Shhhh.. it's ok. why didn't you call me?" He comforts me and asks.

"I-I um c-couldn't h-he r-r" I couldn't get it out as I sobbed in his chest, before I could finish I look up and see realization in his eyes.