Chapter 18

Stranger Things - Chase Atlantic (Slowed)

              * Time skip to Friday *

As I wake up I notice my pillow is really warm so I snuggle more into it. As I'm snuggling closer I realize that my 'pillow' is River.

I lift my head up to look at him and he's still peacefully sleeping so, I lay back down. As I'm laying back down I feel him stir awake and I look up again.

I see him curiously looking at me. I smile which causes him to chuckle. "Good morning Riv." I yawn. "Good morning Angelo." He smiles. I look at the time and it's 6:30 am.

"I guess we should probably get up for school." I sigh. "Okay but, 5 more minutes." He yawns. I nod and lay back down. 10 minutes later the door opens.

I open my eyes and see Luca at the door. I give him a tired smile. "Good morning Principessa." He smiles. "Good morning Luca." I roll out of the bed. "How'd you sleep?" He sips his coffee.

"I slept really good. Hey, we need to hangout sometime. You, Me, River, Dylan and Thomas. I feel like I haven't seen you in forever." I say confused.

"Well, you know I'm a doctor and that takes up most of my day but other than
that I'm here. The question is where you go." He raises an eyebrow.

"If you must know I'm at school, out with my friends, or hanging here with everyone else." I cross my arms.

He raises his eyebrows suspiciously but then shrugs it off and sips his coffee again.
I tell him I'm gonna go get ready and walk to my room.

I immediately walk to my bathroom and do my morning routine. After my morning routine I go to my closet and get dressed.

 After my morning routine I go to my closet and get dressed

    Her outfit

Once I'm done I walk downstairs. I here the normal morning chatter minus a few people. As I walk to the kitchen a few people notice me. "Hey Principessa, Buongiorno." Kai gives me a short smile.

"Hey Fratello, buongiorno." I smile as I eat my bagel. I remember what happened last time when I decided to share my bagel so, I made more for Adrian, Ezra, Leon and Oliver.

By the time I was done had made 5 bagels one whole one for me and one for each of them. Once I'm done I walk over and give them their bagels. They thanked me a lot but I brush it off.

Once I was done with that I set off to find Luca, River, Dylan and Thomas. I find them outside in the backyard talking.
"Ohhh this is what you meant when you said outside." I come to a realization and they chuckle.

"Good morning Angelo." River says.

(Angel)

"Hey Principessa." Luca smiles.

(Princess)

"Good Morning Sole." Thomas smiles and gives me a hug.

(Sunshine)

"Good morning Zucchero." Dylan gives me a hug with a small smile.

(Sugar)

Since Dylan was the last one to give me a hug I just sat in his lap and rested my head on his shoulder. "What are you guys doing?" I yawn.

"River was just telling us about you sleeping in his room." Thomas pouts.
"Why River, you could have come to mine." He crosses his arms.

"Well, actually I don't know I guess he was or is always quiet, the quiet ones are always the best ones and his room was the first one I saw, I was tired." I shrug.

I feel Dylan chuckle. They continue talking and I feel myself falling asleep.
I fall asleep on Dylan and I feel myself being moved. Soon I fall into a deep sleep.

                              ~~~~~~

I don't know when but I was moved to a soft comfy bed. I feel a warm blanket and curl more into it. I don't know how long I've slept but after a few minutes I stir awake.

I pull my head up and look around the room I'm in. It's not mine so I curiously look around. As I'm trying to get up I can't and I look down and see an arm.

Then I remember falling asleep on Dylan and look up at the person I'm laying on.
Sure enough it's Dylan. He was asleep but all of my movements woke him up.

I just lay back down for a few minutes.
"Hey Zucchero, how'd you sleep?" Dylan whispers. I yawn and lift my head up.
"Surprisingly good, how'd I get here?" I ask.

"You fell asleep on me and I was gonna wake you for school but then Uncle Julius walked in and told us to let you sleep. I didn't have school today so I brought you to my room and I fell asleep." He explains.

"Oh ok." I shrug. "What are you doing today?" I ask. "Nothing probably hangout with Luca, River and Thomas." He shrugs.
Just then I get an idea. "Can I go?" I ask with hope in my eyes.

He looks at me for a minute like he's gonna say no. Then he sighs. "Fine, who can say no to that face." He rolls his eyes.

I do a little victory dance and get up. "So, what are we doing?" I smile. "I don't know yet I'll call them." He grabs his phone.

"I'll go freshen up while you call them." I jump out of bed. I do a little jog to my room and redo my morning routine. I walk to my closet to pick a new outfit.

                     Not the cardigan

Not the cardigan

Right as I put the finishing touches on my outfit Sage calls...

~~~~~~

AN: Hey guys *Does walk of shame* I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while but trust me I have a good reason.
I'm serious this time when I say I'll update more. I know y'all are like "BFFR"

(you see what I did there.. no? ok.)

I'm serious, I'm gonna try harder. (if you don't listen to Chase Atlantic DIE, respectfully 🫶🏾)

Back to our regularly scheduled program!