Chapter 2

Blackbear - Idfc (slowed)

After a while I fell asleep and was woken by someone shaking me and it was Gray

"Haze, get up we're here." I woke up with a nod and got off the plane.

There were 3 black SUV's waiting for us. Gray and I got in the first one, Adrian and Luca got in the second and the third was just some security guards.

Then we began to drive, I call Sage and tell him to send over our car's.

After about 30 minutes we finally pull up to a house.

           The mansion

It was beautiful but I wasn't fazed or shocked because I know who they are. The car stops and we open the door.

We see 5 guys, one looked older than everyone else so I'm assuming that, that is our dad.

I was correct because he walked up to me with so much love in his eyes and said.

"Hi, I'm Julius your father, I missed you guys so much." Then hugged us.

Gray immediately pulls back and pulls me into his arms with a glare. I looked up at him with a chuckle and replied.

"Hi, I'm Hazel and this is Gray, which you probably already know." This is getting awkward.

He cleared his throat and stepped back. Then two people walk up.

"Hi, I'm Milo and this my twin Miles." He pointed at another guy who looked exactly like him.

"He's a bit of a grump don't mind him." He whispered. I chuckled with a wave.

Another walked up.

"Hey I'm Austin." I gave him a small smile. Then another but with a huge grin. I looked at him and raised a brow.

"Hi!!!! I'm Theo and I think we can have so much fun." He said excitedly and whispered.

"I'm the fun brother and you look like you don't mind a bit of trouble." He winked and had a mischievous glint in his eyes, I winked and smirked back.