Chapter 13

Can you feel my heart - Bring me the horizon

What we saw was a club but not any old club.

It was a club specifically for auctioning off women. The club looked like it had been here for awhile.

There's a huge stage and if anyone wanted to buy a girl for an hour. They had couches and chairs in front of the stage so you can 'pick'.

The second floor was full of rooms for the people who want one night with the girls.

The third floor is for ' V.I.P 'or the people who want to actually buy the girls.

They had them in booths but, on the outside you couldn't see who they were. You would have to go in the booth to see who they were.

You ask may, How do you know this? Well we may or may not have disguised ourselves as clients.

When you first walk in you have to say a randomly picked word they give you over the phone.

If your ' V.I.P ' then you just say your name, which luckily we had Sage hack into to the system and put fake names on the ' V.I.P ' list. All we had to do was say our fake names.

After we got in we start looking for Henry. We find him in his office on the second floor.

As we walk in we see him on top of a girl that looked similar to him.

When I looked at her it clicked. He's raping his daughter. She looked terrified. She was shaking and had tears streaming down her face.

As I look down I see a lot of blood. He doesn't notice our presence so he keeps going.

I get angry so I pull out my gun, put it to his head, and take the safety off.

He stops as soon as he hears the safety click off.

"I'm gonna tell you this one time and one time only. GET. THE. FUCK. OFF. OF. HER." I calmly but dangerously say.

He pulls out and she drops to the floor sobbing silently. He turns around and his facs pales as he sees my tattoo.

"a-angel?" He stutterers and I smirk.

"The one and only. Now, how should we kill you? I think I want to torture you a little bit, what do you think Devil?" I turn to Gray.

"hmm I don't know, maybe chop off all his fingers and toes until he begs us to kill him...or shoot him in the knees and back so he won't ever be able to walk again." Gray chuckles darkly.

"I think all of the above but before you start I wanna chop his dick off." I slowly walk up to him pull my knife out.

He starts to get nervous.

"w-wait you d-don't have to do this! You want money?! I'll give it to you!" He starts shaking as I bring my knife closer to his dick.

"no, what I want is.. for you..." I pause.

"to die." whisper in his ear then chop his dick off.

He screams and it's like music to my ears.

After a while he passes out from the pain.

Weak

I throw cold water on him and he wakes up.

I smirk. "well I gotta get the rest of the girls as well as your daughter out so I'll leave you with him." I point the bloody knife to Gray.

Gray walks up chuckling darkly. "w-wai-" I didn't hear the rest as he started screaming.

I walk to his daughter and squat down.

"Hi, I'm Angel, I'm here to help you and the other girls." I give her a hand and she takes it.

"Hi, I'm Emma, t-thank y-you." She says through sobs.

"It's okay I understand I was once in a similar situation." I rub her back to calm her and eventually she does.

"Alright let's go get the other girls." I say as I see Gray come out. I put her in an empty room.

"Wait here, don't open the door unless you hear me or him." I tell her and she nods. I close the door.

"You ready?" I ask Gray. "I was born ready." He takes his guns safety off. I pull my knifes out.

We start opening doors on the second floor. As soon as I open a door I hear screams and cries.

"Stop running or I'll make it hurt more!" The guy says.

"n-no p-please s-s-stop." The girl says as he catches her and pulls her panties down.

"You know you want me, stop fighting it." He whispers as he kisses her neck and thrusts in. She screams in pain.

He moans and keeps thrusting. I throw my knife past his arm and purposely let it cut him a little.

He immediately turns around. "YOU BITCH! YOU JUST CUT ME!" He shouts.

"get. off. of. her." I say as I take the safety off my gun. He pulls out and smirks.

I shoot his knees and shoulders. I look him in the eye and shoot him in his head.

He drops to the floor.

I put her in the same room as Emma and we continued until we cleared the whole second floor.

We decided to go to the third floor.

Once we get up there we open the doors to the booths. I see a guy caressing a girl.

"you know.. you're special and when I saw you up on that stage I knew I had to have you. I know your a virgin and that's even better." He starts chuckling.

I shoot him in the head and he drops.

"You disgusting piece of shit." I glare at him.

I put her in an empty room until we clear the floor and continue on.

We clear the third floor and bring all those girls to the second floor with the other girls so we can clear the first floor.

We walk to the first floor and I start throwing my knifes at people on the couches and Gray shoots security and the people walking around.

Eventually we clear the first floor and get the rest of the girls from the stage and in the back.

I called Sage and told him to bring a van. Soon enough the van was outside. I got the girls from the second floor and walked them to the first with the rest of the girls.

Then we put them in vans and took them to a warehouse where we can get their names and information so they can go home to their families.

As Sage sorted that out, Gray and I blew up the building and drove home. When we got home it was late so we went in our rooms, showered, and went to sleep.

~~~~~~

AN: * Awkwardly walks in and waves * h-hi guys look I'm sorry it took me so long to write another chapter. In my defense my birthday was the 20th. Im sorry I've just been so busy but here's a new chapter 😁