Chapter 8

Rihanna - Loveeeee (slowed)

After crying for a bit, I sit and wait in the waiting room impatiently

After crying for a bit, I sit and wait in the waiting room impatiently. I couldn't stop fidgeting and worry. After pacing back and forth for awhile the doctor comes out. 

"Roberts family?" She calls and I stand up. "How's he doing? Is he alright?" I rush out.

"He's gonna be alright. He's stable but has a small concussion and a few broken ribs. He needs to stay off his feet for about 3 weeks." She calmly replies.

"When can I see him?" I ask. " You can go in there now. He's asleep and should wake up shortly." She points to a room.

"Okay." I walk to the room and slowly open the door. I see him laying impossibly still on the bed and tear up thinking it's my fault he's in here.

I walk in the room, sit in the chair next to his bed and hold his hand. "I-I'm so sorry this is a-all my f-fault." The tears start to fall.

I feel a hand massaging my hair and look up. Ethan smiles at me but it falls when he sees me crying.

He ushers me to get on the bed and hug him. I cry in his chest feeling so guilty for not going in there sooner.

"Shhhh it's not your fault you couldn't have known." He softly whispers.

Eventually I fall asleep without my knowledge.

As I wake up I see Gray next to me

As I wake up I see Gray next to me. I smile and rub my fingers through his soft hair. When he lifts his head I see his red puffy eyes and tear stains.

My smile falls and I scoot over so he can get on the bed. Once he does I comfort him and tell him it isn't his fault.

That lulls him to sleep and I just watch him sleep. He looks so peaceful. I can't help but kiss his head and I fall asleep a little after.

I sleep for about an hour. When I wake up he's still asleep, I just let him sleep because he looked like he was exhausted and really needed to sleep.

After about 30 minutes he stirs awake, looks up at me, and smiles. It's the sweetest smile I've ever seen.

His dimples show and it's adorable. I give him one back. He seemed so pleased with it that he leaned in and gave me a slow and sensual kiss.