Chapter 1

J. Cole - She knows (slowed)

Hazel and Gray Woods/Costello were stolen from their parents at 5 and have been beaten, raped, and abused

Until they came home from school and no one was home. The house was a mess but soon there was a knock on the door.

They opened it to find out something they couldn't be happier to hear...

'HE' was dead!

Before 'he' died they found out that everything they had been told was a lie and the guy that was abusing them wasn't their father. He held a grudge because he couldn't have their mother.

So he took them, ran away, and has been abusing them every since.

The bell rang and it was time for 2nd period and I'm walking to my classroom

The bell rang and it was time for 2nd period and I'm walking to my classroom. I get in the classroom and sit all the way in the back.

This was one of my least favorite classes so I put my head down ready to take a nap.

After what felt like years the bell rang for 3rd. I didn't mind this class so I payed attention but not much.

I'm not in the mood to really do anything today and I have a weird feeling about today, I feel like something potentially bad can happen.

I don't know maybe I'm just being paranoid but something's not right. I try to shake off that feeling and pay attention to what the teacher was saying.

The rest of the day I just couldn't shake that feeling. It was like my mind was trying to telling me something that my body wasn't listening to or something I already knew but couldn't believe.

When lunch came around I find Gray and ask him about it to see if I'm just being paranoid or if he feels it too.

"Hey Gray." I greet him.

"Hey Haze, what's wrong?" He saw my expression and knew something was wrong.

"I don't know I just have this weird feeling that something's wrong or something's about to happen, and I'm not sure if it's a good or bad thing." I look around as I talk to try and find something but I don't know what I'm looking for.