Chapter 14

Alone with you - Arz (Slowed)

I'm woken up by my dumbass alarm.

If you couldn't tell I'm not a morning person.

anyways, I get up unfortunately and do my morning routine.

After I'm done I walk downstairs and almost everyone is downstairs eating, talking or cooking.

I walk up to the barstools and sit next to Noah, who's eating chocolate chip pancakes nonna made.

On the other side is Jace eating blueberry pancakes nonna also made. When I look up nonna hands me strawberry pancakes.

"Thanks nonna, how'd you know?" I smile. "Luca told me and you looked like a strawberry gal." She laughs and walks away.

Just then Theo and Levi comes downstairs. Theo sits next to Noah and Levi situs next to Jace.

Nonna hands Theo banana pancakes and Levi cinnamon pancakes and all hell broke lose.

"BANANA?! REALLY?! C'MON CHOCOLATE CHIPS A CLASSIC!" Noah yells.

"NO THEY AREN'T THEY'RE PLAIN! WHO'S LIKES JUST CHOCOLATE?!" Theo yells back.

"Hey, hey, hey guys c'mon everyone knows blueberry pancakes are superior." Jace smirks.

That opened up another conversation.

"BLUEBERRY?! C'MON JACE! THEY HAVE NO FLAVOR! " Noah yells.

"EXACTLY, AND BLUEBERRIES LOOK WEIRD!" Theo yells.

"I myself prefer cinnamon." Levi says as he shrugs.

At this point I'm sick of the yelling.

"Everyone shut up, strawberry pancakes are the best end of story. I'm too tired and I'm driving my car to school " I rub my temples, say bye to everyone, and drive my baby to school.

                             ~~~~~~

As I walk to forth period I feel a little better since I slept through the first three. As soon as I get into the classroom I see Damian.

I froze, once I realized I unfreeze and walked to my seat which was unfortunately right next to his.

I put my bag down and start drawing then painting since this is art. I don't pay attention to what the teacher says as I focus on my painting. 

As I'm painting I feel eyes burning into the side of my head. I smirk because I already know who it is.

I stop painting and look at Damian who's already looking at me. I take the time to ask him why he's always glaring at me.

"Hey! what's your problem with me?" I ask.

His glare softened but hardened so quick you wouldn't have noticed but I did.