2.4.2

Will the Wise

Missy

Missy stands beside Benji as they watch Lucas fumble around in the dumpster at school.

"This is so disgusting, is this really necessary?" Max grimaces and Missy is quick to agree with the girl,

"She's right, this is actually so gross and the smell makes me want to puke."

"What the hell is goin on?" Dustin interrupts as he finally arrives.

"What do you think?" Mike replies sarcastically, "We're looking for Dart."

Benji quickly pulls the brunette girl backwards as a full trash bag is thrown out of the dumpster, almost hitting her.

Lucas jumps out, landing in front of Dustin, "Well, well, well... look who finally decided to show up - after I drew the short straw, considering Missy refused to do it. Real convenient."

"Well, sorry if I don't wanna smell like dumpster juice all day! Plus, this whole outfit is from my mom's new fall collection and she would kill me if it got ruined."

"She's right Lucas, you stink." Max moves away from the boy with a grimace and stands beside Dustin instead.

Missy smiles as she notices a huge grin spread across the curly haired boy's face when he turns to the California girl, "Hi Max!"

"Hi?"

The Kennedy girl has to attempt to hide her snickers at Max's weirded out facial expressions, as she feels a gentle nudge from the boy beside her.

"Where's Will?" Dustin asks and Mike is quick to answer,

"He'll be here."

Lucas grabs a stick and throws it towards Dustin, "Are you just gonna stand there or you gonna help?"

With that everyone, with the exception of Missy, start to poke the trash bag with sticks - the Kennedy girl standing back slightly, grimacing from the stench.
-
-
Missy pops her gum as Mr Clarke begins to talk about living things responding to danger. The lesson bores her immensely and Max is too busy actually paying attention to chat with her like usual.

The brunette girl glances out the window every so often, she drums her nails on the desk as her eyes wander around the room. She even discretely listens to her Walkman but all in all, Missy Kennedy is bored out of her mind.