3.6.1

E Pluribus Unum

Lexie

Lexie observes the scene in front of her with horrified eyes as Russians fire what looks like electricity towards the gate to the upside down.

"The gate." Steve and Dustin state in unison and the Nelson girl simply mutters a quick,
"Holy shit."

Rushing back down the steps, Robin tries to get her head around the situation, "I don't understand, you've seen this before?"

"Not exactly," Steve shakes his head and she makes a face,

"Then what, exactly?"

"All you need to know is it's bad." Dustin tells her seriously and Lexie takes her hand,

"You do not wanna be mixed up in this shit, Robin."

"It's really bad." Steve agrees with them both and Dustin continues,

"Like end of the human race as we know it kind of bad!"

"And you all know about this, how?" She asks as they come to a stop in the room where Steve had previously knocked out a guard - something that the two ten year olds had took notice of,

"Uh, Steve?" Erica asks, "Where's your Russian friend?"

Suddenly, an alarm blares throughout the room and they hear Russians heading in their direction.

"Shit - go, go, go!" The eldest boy directs them back up to where the gate is being opened, only for them to be greeted by a room full of Russians.

"Oh, crap!" Lottie whimpers as Lexie pulls her to keep running, her other bow getting caught on the door handle and being pulled from her hair.

They rush down the steps, dodging as many Russian guards as possible in an attempt to escape before heading through a door. Steve, Robin and Lexie hold the door closed, "Go! Just get out of here!"

"No, come on!" Dustin yells them to follow but Steve shakes his head,

"No! Just go get some help, okay?"

He hesitates but with some final shouts from the older teens, the curly haired boy follows the two girls into the vents - just in time for the door to be pushed open and the three teens to be caught.