3.1.1

Suzie, Do You Copy?

Missy

Madonna's Like a Virgin blasts through Missy's radio, the song has been on repeat throughout the Kennedy household for days, making it known to everyone living there that it's Missy's knew favourite song.

It also happens to be the song played whenever Benji comes over...today being no different.

Their lips crash together passionately as the two teens sit on Missy's bed, Benji's back against the headboard as Missy sits between his legs. Beautiful wildflowers wrap around the bed and roses sprout and bloom in Missy's hair at the feeling of pure tranquility that Benji brings her.

Since asking her to be his girlfriend the year before, Benji and Missy's relationship had developed rather quickly making these make out sessions a regular thing.

They're interrupted when the door swings open, forcing them to jump apart. Missy rolls her eyes at the sight of her ten year old sister at the door, dressed in a pair of pink and blue polka dot overalls from their mother's summer collection.

Lottie pays no notice to what she had just interrupted before starting her rant, "Come on, Missy! My friends and I were supposed to meet at the mall five minutes ago and you said you would braid my hair. Plus, I want to get to Scoops and get my sample on!"

Missy rolls her eyes, sharing a look with Benji as the younger girl continues, "And didn't Dad say that Benji can't be in your room with the door closed?" Lottie crosses her arms with a smirk as Missy sucks her teeth.

The older girl sighs before motioning for the girl to come in so that she can braid her hair, "I swear if you tell Dad then I'll never braid your hair again, airhead."

"Whatever you say, nerd."

"Erica is a bad influence on you." Benji shakes his head jokingly, laughing when Lottie sticks her tongue out at him.

"And you should fix your lipstick," Lottie chuckles at the sight of smudged red lipstick on Missy's face, "You look like a clown."

"I'll feed you to a clown in a minute!"
-
-
Benji, Missy and Lottie ride their bikes up to the mall entrance, the older two watching in amusement as Lottie almost trips over her bike in a rush to park it up and run into the mall to meet her friends.

"Only just on time," Lucas teases them with a small smile,

"Still on time, Luke," Missy laughs, wrapping an arm over Max's shoulder.